GL parents produce GF offspring

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Take a look at this sons dad and then look at him, infact both the mother and son are GL. My theory is that in order for the boy to be GL the father needs to pass on more of his facial genes to the son. While for the daughter she needs to get more of her facial genes from a mother. , the first pic is the dad. The rest are his sons

Attachments

• ABE06CC4-EFB3-423B-B901-1507C7E0862C.jpeg
    ABE06CC4-EFB3-423B-B901-1507C7E0862C.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 47
  • BB03DC8F-D748-4F9A-9179-D77E54680E2B.jpeg
    BB03DC8F-D748-4F9A-9179-D77E54680E2B.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 52
  • C0D56F75-F0A1-43B7-8072-0BB0A19AF806.jpeg
    C0D56F75-F0A1-43B7-8072-0BB0A19AF806.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 46
  • AB40ADFF-E04A-4F22-B480-FEAE8F9DE248.png
    AB40ADFF-E04A-4F22-B480-FEAE8F9DE248.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 38
  • B6F99F6A-507E-4B74-9436-7DC7BCAECE47.jpeg
    B6F99F6A-507E-4B74-9436-7DC7BCAECE47.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 36
actually super good looking couples tend to have less good looking kids (still above average but less good looking than their parents) while super ugly parents tend to have less ugly kids (still below average but better looking than their parents)

its called regression to the middle

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Chadelite, BigBoy and 2 others
actually super good looking couples tend to have less good looking kids (still above average but less good looking than their parents) while super ugly parents tend to have less ugly kids (still below average but better looking than their parents)

Maybe but I believe sexual dimorphism and sexist genes have to do with it. A male should resemble more like his father then his mother. A female should resemble more like her mom then her father

so ugly parent + gl parent = model kids?

so ugly parent + gl parent = model kids?
That depends on luck. If the kid resembles the more attractive parent then yes
Ideal is to have TWO GL parents with healthy development/environment

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Recombination is barely understood so good luck

they all mog me

Not always.

I look more like my dad but don't seem to be Chad yet

I look nothing like my parents at all

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I look nothing like my parents at all

That can be a good thing if your parents are uglier than you.

But for me i look exactly like my dad JFL. sometimes i hardly believe my mother gave birth to me at all since i look nothing like her.

But for me i look exactly like my dad JFL. sometimes i hardly believe my mother gave birth to me at all since i look nothing like her.
Check to see if you're biologically her son, your dad might've cheated on her.

I heard delon mother is PSL 5 max and her son delon is 10/10

Genes are weird bro

Check to see if you're biologically her son, your dad might've cheated on her.

????? i have photos of me as a Newborn in a hospital with my Mom. she's 100% my biological Mother.

nope they mog me

????? i have photos of me as a Newborn in a hospital with my Mom. she's 100% my biological Mother.
Na bro, what if your real mom gave birth to you and your dad tricked her and the entire family into thinking you were her son. You mever know.

Na bro, what if your real mom gave birth to you and your dad tricked her and the entire family into thinking you were her son. You mever know.

That's ridiculous my dad was nowhere near the hospital when she gave birth to me.

I heard delon mother is PSL 5 max and her son delon is 10/10

Genes are weird bro
Delon said that he's mirror reflection of his mother and he is greatfull only for that. She leaved him when he was young btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back