• Got gains, still taking, but gains are gone

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Got gains, stopped taking, but gains are gone

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Got gains, still taking, still have gains

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Got gains, stopped taking, still have gains

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Haven't used it (gtfo or bump then lad)

Votes: 28 66.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
I have seen many users say they got temporary gains from using glucosamine sulfate a low-risk supplement that studies have shown to maintain and create cartilage in between joints which can lead to small gains in height.

Now from everything I've read if you stop using it then you'll lose the gains but I've seen many users here say the gains were temporary but didn't add if they stopped using or not, this poll is meant to determine how temporary it is

I'm hoping that as long as you keep taking it indefinitely you'll keep all gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Copium and Deleted member 6403
Been two days since I took it lul. Will update you. My guess, you'll keep around half your gains (few mms)

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 10524
Giga cope, maybe you get 1cm on it, go on LL forum ask about it, they ll explain you how cope it is

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Giga cope, maybe you get 1cm on it, go on LL forum ask about it, they ll explain you how cope it is
I would eat a dog for 5mm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Lars, Constantin Denis and 15 others
Many people are retarded there and very few used it
Half an inch is a decent gain from taking a safe pill.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, MSEinvestigator, Yerico7 and 8 others
It doesn't do shit i know

• +1
i got like a really small amount of height, wasn't even using it for height anyway. stopped using it and seemed to go away. waste of time, a few mm ain't shit

• +1
Reactions: Copium
i got like a really small amount of height, wasn't even using it for height anyway. stopped using it and seemed to go away. waste of time, a few mm ain't shit
That seems to be the norm but there's no reason why you can't just take it forever as far as I can tell

• +1
That seems to be the norm but there's no reason why you can't just take it forever as far as I can tell
i mean sure, just a pain in the ass for a minimal amount of height. over time it might become routine but you'd get sick of it eventually I presume

• +1
Reactions: Copium and Deleted member 10524
1cm to 189 cm = 190 better than +0 i guess i will try

• +1
I THINK I found one source which was an essay about why you shouldn't take it but unfortunately I don't remember it

I THINK I found one source which was an essay about why you shouldn't take it but unfortunately I don't remember it
apparently not great on liver idk and hair loss?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TheAnomaly and Copium
apparently not great on liver idk and hair loss?
Could be, I really don't remember. Gonna need to do some research.
I think taking it for a long while and then stopping, keep any minuscule gains if any and have a stretching routine forever. I wouldn't want to be on a pill like this forever but then arthritic people do and nothing bad happens idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I got 1-1.5cm, but I don’t know if it was natural or the pills because I still have that height gain after many months. Got from 182 to 183 cm

• +1
I got 1-1.5cm, but I don’t know if it was natural or the pills because I still have that height gain after many months. Got from 182 to 183 cm
did you stop taking?

did you stop taking?
Yeah, haven’t taken in over half a year now, absolutely worth it tho because I can say I’m 6 foot now without feeling like I’m lying, seeing as 5’11.5 is now my night height compared to 5’11 flat a year ago

• +1
Reactions: Copium and Deleted member 10524
I would eat a dog for 5mm
that's nothing I'd eat a cow pussy for 0,5mm

150 cow pussies = 7,5 cms and I escape manletdom easily worth it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, nemesis, Deleted member 22080 and 1 other person
just eat a lot of connective tissue bro

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Copium
What brand did u use

Im taking it for joint health, didn't know it boosted height, sounds like cope to me. Probably cope for joints too.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
Im taking it for joint health, didn't know it boosted height, sounds like cope to me. Probably cope for joints too.
My doctor first recommended it he said it’s helped his patients with joint pain reliably

My doctor first recommended it he said it’s helped his patients with joint pain reliably
Yeah im taking it too, who knows.

• +1
Waste of time and money.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
2 weeks in. Night height matched morning height yesterday. Havnt checked today. Also my joints feel fucking great. Can reccomend considering I filled in a half inch so I can confidently claim that number now. I heard the taller you are the more height you gain, makes sense. Ask me in a week for an update.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
2 weeks in. Night height matched morning height yesterday. Havnt checked today. Also my joints feel fucking great. Can reccomend considering I filled in a half inch so I can confidently claim that number now. I heard the taller you are the more height you gain, makes sense. Ask me in a week for an update.
update bro:lul:

I have seen many users say they got temporary gains from using glucosamine sulfate a low-risk supplement that studies have shown to maintain and create cartilage in between joints which can lead to small gains in height.

Now from everything I've read if you stop using it then you'll lose the gains but I've seen many users here say the gains were temporary but didn't add if they stopped using or not, this poll is meant to determine how temporary it is

I'm hoping that as long as you keep taking it indefinitely you'll keep all gains
How many mg do u need?