Go alone to a Nightclub , is it weird?

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
I had enough friends to go out clubbing but in the last months I always cancelled when they asked me to go with them.

Now im alone.

What do you think to go there at 2 am to Grab a drunk Girl and take her home with me?

Im 6'5

If ur Chad it’s NT

If ur a subhuman it’s weird

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
nt if u slay

If you're attractive, it's absolutely worth it, and arguably better than going out with a big group if your goal is to slay because of no distractions.

When you approach, girls will want to talk to you, you'll have lots of great interactions, and eventually find one or more down to leave with you.

If you're not, you're going to have a lot of brief interactions, and feel weird/out of place since you'll frequently be standing alone from brief conversations.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and JBcollector
If you're attractive, it's absolutely worth it, and arguably better than going out with a big group if your goal is to slay because of no distractions.

When you approach, girls will want to talk to you, you'll have lots of great interactions, and eventually find one or more down to leave with you.

If you're not, you're going to have a lot of brief interactions, and feel weird/out of place since you'll frequently be standing alone from brief conversations.
Think very carefully about what you answer to the question with whom you are here, lie something together, like your colleague is in the bathroom, dancing with someone etc.

I had enough friends to go out clubbing but in the last months I always cancelled when they asked me to go with them.

Now im alone.

What do you think to go there at 2 am to Grab a drunk Girl and take her home with me?

Im 6'5
6'5"? u will mog everyone. height is the most important in a club

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
No 6'5'' for your bird profile

Think very carefully about what you answer to the question with whom you are here, lie something together, like your colleague is in the bathroom, dancing with someone etc.

Not that hard. "They're somewhere here. I lost them." or "I'm waiting on them to get here from another bar."

As I was saying, if you're attractive, and just keep approaching, you're going to have good interactions, and from an outside view, people are just gonna think you know all these girls. It wont look like you're by yourself

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7