Go ER in Finland

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]

@Thompsonz @OldVirgin in return they will teach you hacking, give you free food and accomodation
and they will even let you go ice swimming for maintaining optimal health

seems like a good, social, stress-free way to go on free vacation in a beautiful winter resort with kind men who want to self-improve, train their muscles and learn new practical skills they can later use in their life: on the street to Intimidate normies or in their career to hack bank accounts and make big $

I bet this food is tastier and healthier than what you normally eat as a wagie

And that this room looks cleaner and better than the rat infested basement you have to overpay for to spend lonely depressed afternoons

and it's free:feelsokman:

Please Tag finnishcels cause I don't know any here
@eduardkoopman @TsarTsar444 @uglymug @Idontknowlol @pythong @lutte @thecel @Whaddup @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @Baldingman1998 @OverSinceBirth @AlexAP @realklay11

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 15099, basementdweller78 and 21 others
@BigBiceps

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3828
sounds like heaven, moving there rn tbh... but 1st you should read my magnum opis

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3828
That's for those who are about to be released and re-integrated into society...Life imprisonment in Finland means you get released on parole after 12-15 years on average.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3828
At least the Finnish are not Swedish

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
Life imprisonment in Finland means you get released on parole after 12-15 years on average.
[
That's extremely cucked.

That's extremely cucked.
Why, I mean if they behave well they do deserve to be released, only in US prison for life actually means for life, in most countries lifers can get released after 10-20-30 years...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 14203
Why, I mean if they behave well they do deserve to be released, only in US prison for life actually means for life, in most countries lifers can get released after 10-20-30 years...
I mean for 1st or 2nd degree murder they should be locked up for life in my opinion. Except for rare circumstances like the killer is very young, or getting revenge for another crime.

For something like manslaughter ya it's fair to release them sooner. But I say if you knowingly, purposely kill someone you don't deserve a life of your own anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7098
''American correctional facilities are known for high recidivism rates. Nationally, 76 percent of all inmates end up back in jail within five years. Other developed countries have much lower numbers — Nordic countries have recidivism rates between 20 and 30 percent.''
Say what you want but it seems to work :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 3828 and hebbewem
''American correctional facilities are known for high recidivism rates. Nationally, 76 percent of all inmates end up back in jail within five years. Other developed countries have much lower numbers — Nordic countries have recidivism rates between 20 and 30 percent.''
Say what you want but it seems to work :lul:
Does someone seriously have to point out the obvious demographic difference to you, fucking retard

I mean for 1st or 2nd degree murder they should be locked up for life in my opinion. Except for rare circumstances like the killer is very young, or getting revenge for another crime.

For something like manslaughter ya it's fair to release them sooner. But I say if you knowingly, purposely kill someone you don't deserve a life of your own anymore.
Cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203

@Thompsonz @OldVirgin in return they will teach you hacking, give you free food and accomodation

seems like a good, social, stress-free way to go on free vacation in a beautiful winter resort with kind men who want to self-improve, train their muscles and learn new practical skills they can later use in their life: on the street to Intimidate normies or in their career to hack bank accounts and make big $

View attachment 1405668

And that this room looks cleaner and better than the rat infested basement you have to overpay for to spend lonely depressed afternoons
View attachment 1405669

@eduardkoopman @TsarTsar444 @uglymug @Idontknowlol @pythong @lutte @thecel @Whaddup @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @Baldingman1998 @OverSinceBirth @AlexAP @realklay11

dumbass

There's no reason to go ER in Finland tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@TraumatisedOgre angry why ?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
worst part about prison is the food

View attachment 1405668

View attachment 1405669

Hacking is stupid unless you want to do it to be some kind of security consultant. Maybe it would just be a prideful thing to kniw you have the ability. Code and web design are much more lucrative. With web design you can truly just hop around the globe living pretty much wherever you want, at least for a spell, without having to be tethered to a local source of income.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Hacking is stupid unless you want to do it to be some kind of security consultant. Maybe it would just be a prideful thing to kniw you have the ability. Code and web design are much more lucrative. With web design you can truly just hop around the globe living pretty much wherever you want, at least for a spell, without having to be tethered to a local source of income.
True bro, but he is java developer and learns hacking in his free time. He will hack company that he works in pretty soon. He is gonna hack everything and make shit ton of money @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 13332
True bro, but he is java developer and learns hacking in his free time. He will hack company that he works in pretty soon. He is gonna hack everything and make shit ton of money @Thompsonz
I hope so. And I'm sure he will. But he might not be preaching to the appropriate crowd. Not everybody can be as apt or naturally gifted as him. People might attempt to take his advice for all the wrong reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1405668

View attachment 1405669

tbh.....

for life prison is dumb as shit just kill a mofo if he is that of a menace for society and let the tax payers live in peace

Or maybe he wasnt a menace he was just defending from a cop and the burger dispatcher woman said "911 WE NEED YOU ASAP CRAZY WHITE NATIONALIST LIBERTARIAN MAN DEFENIDNG HIMSELF ASKJSGFVNEOAB"

FUCKJ YOU AMERICAN GOYIMS OKGNQŠO3RJNQRUO3NG0O3RNHGGIUŠQRHGIQEWRŠGQEJŠORQEŠJJIŠEQ9RH9ŠT
AND YOIR CUCKED DFUCKING SISTEM