God dammit i gotta find a new job in the fucking morning

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
So I can afford these FUCKING SURGERIES

You're doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they aren't prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behaviour but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. Even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. Then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: romanstock and Deleted member 15164
You're doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they aren't prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behaviour but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. Even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. Then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you.

It should not be this fucking hard to get a girl bro I'm fucking sick of it...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and Deleted member 4301
I just had to rant, I was pissed.

work sucks, i know
she'll never leave u roses by the stairs
surprise, no one cares

People saying they're saving up for surgery - do they really not save up for other shit? Like what about holidays, new cars etc?

Are you living frugal all your life till you can surgerymaxxx in your 30s and fuck a roastie?