God I hate ethnics

S

seeker4

Iron
I hate seeing these black ass nigger monkeys these fucking morocans these fucking pajeets seeing these fucking monkey ass dreads seeing these bushy ass dark eyebrows seeing that skin color of shit hearing these foreign non European vulgar languages these subhumans when I see them I wanna puke the vomit out god damn I hate them so much I wish if I could I would put all those ethnics in a giant iron bucket of metal the size of a small country and melt them to death like the biological scum of the earth that they are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roninotrolling, watah, borntosuffer and 6 others
:unsure::unsure::unsure: why niggers so mad at them

Get mogged by tyrone back to the caves you neanderthal

• Ugh..
Reactions: seeker4 and borntosuffer
I hate seeing these black ass nigger monkeys these fucking morocans these fucking pajeets seeing these fucking monkey ass dreads seeing these bushy ass dark eyebrows seeing that skin color of shit hearing these foreign non European vulgar languages these subhumans when I see them I wanna puke the vomit out god damn I hate them so much I wish if I could I would put all those ethnics in a giant iron bucket of metal the size of a small country and melt them to death like the biological scum of the earth that they are
You're mad because you're a boneless subhuman and we fuck your girls

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
there is only one race the human race 💯❤️
IMG 9412

You're mad because you're a boneless subhuman and we fuck your girls
You don't fuck shit here in Europe, this ain't america where the white people degraded and even there woman statistically prefer white men more, here almost every single ethnic is a subhuman these mob ass Africans are ugly as shit as well as the morocans, the only way these animals fuck woman is by rape because here no woman loves ethnics and they are scared of them and avoid them and only get raped

This concept of BBC cuck over doesn't even exist here in Europe because it's not even a thing most woman prefer to go with people of their own white race and the rest are subhuman, the bbc take over is the biggest ethnic cope ever as well as the dark triad pal autism, JBW is the thing that hurts you the deep inside cuz you know it's true and the only thing that you can cope with is saying BBC that's it that's all your potential being used right here

You don't fuck shit here in Europe, this ain't america where the white people degraded and even there woman statistically prefer white men more, here almost every single ethnic is a subhuman these mob ass Africans are ugly as shit as well as the morocans, the only way these animals fuck woman is by rape because here no woman loves ethnics and they are scared of them and avoid them and only get raped

This concept of BBC cuck over doesn't even exist here in Europe because it's not even a thing most woman prefer to go with people of their own white race and the rest are subhuman, the bbc take over is the biggest ethnic cope ever as well as the dark triad pal autism, JBW is the thing that hurts you the deep inside cuz you know it's true and the only thing that you can cope with is saying BBC that's it that's all your potential being used right here
It's okay bro, just accept that blacks are taking over Europe and your a minority in your own country :lul: