God I just recorded myself acting like a military general with some badass music playing in the background it was fucking amazing I was leading troops

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
And directing units where to go while watching over my army as they marched in the desert to siege a capital city fuck I wish I was born back then I fucking hate this life

Men were not born to do this I was born to be a leader of an army im a vengeful pricne who must retake my fathers fallen empire

@wishIwasSalludon @noobs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, Offensive Bias, descension and 2 others
And directing units where to go while watching over my army as they marched in the desert to siege a capital city fuck I wish I was born back then I fucking hate this life

Men were not born to do this I was born to be a leader of an army im a vengeful pricne who must retake my fathers fallen empire

@wishIwasSalludon @noobs
Pm vid

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I prepare the artillery to fire upon the city gates as I stand over the edge of a cliff with my professionally tailored coat, linen boots and jackboots and my advisors are behind me discussing what I will do next with my guard also behind me in a line fuck I wish I was an emperor

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, descension, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I prepare the artillery to fire upon the city gates as I stand over the edge of a cliff with my professionally tailored coat, linen boots and jackboots and my advisors are behind me discussing what I will do next with my guard also behind me in a line fuck I wish I was an emperor
and then my chief advisor asks me “sire what will we do the city will not open the gates to our men, sire!”

And then I look at the city with my piercing eyes and then I say firmly “fire the artillery” then a massive charade of cannon fire blasts the city walls into smithereens as my men charge in

• Love it
Listen to this.

• JFL
and then my chief advisor asks me “sire what will we do the city will not open the gates to our men, sire!”

And then I look at the city with my piercing eyes and then I say firmly “fire the artillery” then a massive charade of cannon fire blasts the city walls into smithereens as my men charge in
Then a battle ensues and I walk in to the king’s palace with a sword In my hand and the desert wind breezing on in background

The king is on his knees and he is begging for his life and j simply take out my sword and slit his throat then I yell out to my men

“This city is my gift to you my beloved army, take what you must” and then a massive pillaging ensues

Then the scene cuts to black and the movie starts

“Revenge of the prince”

Wtf am I a movie writer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Then a battle ensues and I walk in to the king’s palace with a sword In my hand and the desert wind breezing on in background

The king is on his knees and he is begging for his life and j simply take out my sword and slit his throat then I yell out to my mine

“This city is my gift to you my beloved army, take what you must” and then a massive pillaging ensues

Then the scene cuts to black and the movie starts

“Revenge of the prince”

Wtf am I a movie writer
Oh my god

Delusional

Or visionary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, wishIwasSalludon and n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Dosent stand a chance when @DalitBoss will come and conquer from India
@DalitBoss

Me: “It’s been so long my old friend”
Dalit: “Yes it has my brother…”
Me: “I am sorry it had to come to this”
Dalit: “as am I”
Me: *unsheathes sword* “CHARGE!!!!!”
Dalit: “FIRE!!!”

Then we are all dead on the battlefield…so much blood shed

And for what…?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and n9wiff
@DalitBoss

Me: “It’s been so long my old friend”
Dalit: “Yes it has my brother…”
Me: “I am sorry it had to come to this”
Dalit: “as am I”
Me: *unsheathes sword* “CHARGE!!!!!”
Dalit: “FIRE!!!”

Then we are all dead on the battlefield…so much blood shed

And for what…?
Then @wishIwasSalludon is telling his grandchildren a story while they listen in sitting in he has a long grey beard and is sitting next to a. Fireplace

“And that was the story of cromagnon and Dalit boss…”

And then they run along and go play and he stares at the fire place and the movie ends…

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Then @wishIwasSalludon is telling his grandchildren a story while they listen in sitting in he has a long grey beard and is sitting next to a. Fireplace

“And that was the story of cromagnon and Dalit boss…”

And then they run along and go play and he stares at the fire place and the movie ends…
IMG 2829
Ah scene

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back