God I wanted to talk to this girl at the bar so bad

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
It's beyond over for me. I saw this super my type girl at bar, objectively a MTB maybe HTB, but to me giga stacy. She had on baggy black hoodie and 98% of foids there were dressed like total sluts. I wanted to talk to her so fucking bad, I had multiple separate opportunities, she is living rent free in my head 24/7 rn. No matter how much weed I smoke or alcohol I drink it will never be enough. I'm ugly AND high inhib, so high inhib I will NEVER be able to approach a girl at a bar, the place you're SUPPOSED to cold approach girls. I am so fucking sick and tired of my anxiety and looks, no amount of looksmaxxing will save me, my inhib will never get better no matter how I look. I just wanna rope so badly... WHY COULDN'T I TALK TO THIS FOID?!?! I am so sick of this existence. All I want is to be able to approach girls at bars, more than ANYTHING. I am such a pussy faggot I can't stand it. She's going to live rent free in my head for many weeks. It's over... :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Deleted member 14957
long black hoodie is the best aesthetic :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Lol girls get hit on by like 50 guys on night out and there you are questioning if you should approach her

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, aBetterMii, Deleted member 1627 and 3 others
Lol girls get hit on by like 50 guys on night out and there you are questioning if you should approach her

yh bro @aBetterMii what are you thinking??

there is no such thing as "type" if you aren't gigachad

• So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin
yh bro @aBetterMii what are you thinking??

there is no such thing as "type" if you aren't gigachad
Girls dont have type. But she was my type

• +1

I height mogged a guy i saw talking to her by like 3 or 4 inches. I wish i wasnt ugly

• So Sad