God is a cruel Mf

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Met 3 old school mates in the span of 10 minutes at work. Is the biggest supermarket in my city but for all of them to be there at the same time is weird af.

They all lifemog me, Mat is 2nd yr engineering student, Dave is 2nd yr business, Eli is socialmaxxed slayer but has shit job/career too. He said another mate, socialmaxxed former poor tallfag hookups with 3 bitches a night these days (6'5 HTN). Blew my fuckin mind tbh, no bitch wanted him b4.

Fuck, I was the smartest and one with most career potential too, over for motitvationlets. Despite how retarded it might sound I feel that too is down to dating success and socialibilty. I have no reason to succeed, no bros to hang out with or bitch to fuck after a hard day at work or school. Kinda lifefuel to see them succeed but suifuel at the same time.

Why couldn't I have better genetics, starved of a regular teenage life. Shit also showed me that u can't really change face or personality, I recognized them all instantly and they were exactly the same as their 8yo selves just mature.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 7580, Kilimanjaro and 4 others
just ldar, even god had been doing that for the last thousand years

• JFL
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 9274, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
The most brutal thing for me is that I have nothing in my life that motivates me other than spite tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires and Danish_Retard
How do u guys compare to old primary schoolmates ("elementary" for American fags)?

God/Allah blocked my follicles at 12 because I was going to be a slayer
D2A94040 2274 4741 9D14 ACC4089D9253

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9274
The most brutal thing for me is that I have nothing in my life that motivates me other than spite tbh ngl
Why are you not motivated brocel. Are you depressed or have no goal?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
its not to late

Not a second kys, ignored

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Luckpill

• +1
legit

• +1
Why are you not motivated brocel. Are you depressed or have no goal?
What is there to be motivated about? I don't want a LTR, I don't want to slay. I don't want a family atm and it seems soul-draining to train/study for a decade more just so I can wage slave for the rest of my life so I don't starve. I don't see the point anymore tbh. Yet I don't want to radically change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
What is there to be motivated about? I don't want a LTR, I don't want to slay. I don't want a family atm and it seems soul-draining to train/study for a decade more just so I can wage slave for the rest of my life so I don't starve. I don't see the point anymore tbh. Yet I don't want to radically change anything.
Same:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Im in the same boat. I wish you good luck finding what is worth dying for

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ShowerMaxxing