Going back on 8iu GH

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Going to try and squeeze a half inch, even though probably won’t. 6months@6-8iu@14y/o bone age got me a whopping 0.25” over projected height

Im 5’11.5 in the afternoon which is upsetting to me. That I KNOW I am not 6ft. And the muh 5’11 vs 6ft memes unironically take a mental toll.

GH bloats the absolute shit out of my face but it’s not like I am partying anyways.

It is cope for height but I have to try to reach 6’. My initial run at 15 didn’t do much for height but it helped my frame a lot. Worst case scenario I pissed away 2000$ or a month of working.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, WhiteGoodman, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
damn. how old

Going to try and squeeze a half inch, even though probably won’t. 6months@6-8iu@14y/o bone age got me a whopping 0.25” over projected height

Im 5’11.5 in the afternoon which is upsetting to me. That I KNOW I am not 6ft. And the muh 5’11 vs 6ft memes unironically take a mental toll.

GH bloats the absolute shit out of my face but it’s not like I am partying anyways.

It is cope for height but I have to try to reach 6’. My initial run at 15 didn’t do much for height but it helped my frame a lot. Worst case scenario I pissed away 2000$ or a month of working.
Why not get on AI?

They are giga legit for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Lol, if I put everything I did on paper, it would be like ‘holy shit’ tier, like in terms of dedication. Maybe one day I will write about it and post pics on a separate account.

The thing is, I completely “ascended” in terms of dimorphism/masculinity

In terms of attractiveness though? Not at all a drastic change especially for all the effort.

My quality of life is much better being “masc”. But I don’t really attract higher quality girls, being an androgynous prettyboy mtn vs a masc htn.
Gh ascended your bones but it’s fucks your soft tissue up, so you end up looking ogre

• +1
No way to document how tall id be without. Its pretty fucking hard to alter your height once you enter puberty. I suspect the change is very minimal.
bruh. didn’t you used to be a giga manlet, like 5’6-8 when you first joined

why are you on AI if you’re not blasting GH?

• +1
Well I was young. I have only grown 0.25” above the height projected by my doctor. I would have grown about the same regardless.

And I take AI to keep my estrogen low-normal according to blood tests.
that means shit all. plenty of people are underrestimated, i bet you visited your doctor at tanner 2, how could he have predicted anything then?….

100% you height maxxed with an ai. any negative effects other than feeling like shit, and other short term stuff?

did you not experience gains after injecting b4 btw

• +1
growth charts, parents heights, tanner stage can all give a guess. end of the day i have no clue

idk man my bloods come back fine

wdym gains? i grew at a pretty normal rate. like it was slighlty slightly more than usual/predicted.
My bad for the tedious questions.

How tall are your parents?

I said “gains” because it seems you heightmaxxed, or you must have, no way a significant dose along with long term AI didn’t bless you with 2 inches or more.

• +1
nah ur good its just been a long day

ive met my dad like twice ever but my mom says he is 5’11 or 6ft

mom is 5’6

well from the studies ive seen on people with idiopathic short stature 2” seems accurate for people who started taking it around age 11-12. not 15-16 even with delayed bone age.
oh, your height makes a lot of sense then. doesn’t seem like you’re above or below average based on them

the worst thing is not knowing what you would have been had you not injected, wish there was a way to know.

i fucked around with AI and peptides, think it was all a useless cope in the end. plus i’m at risk for diabetes, so

• +1

are you lifting hard with that kind of roids? its dangerous i wouldnt do it anyways at this age

Last edited:
This summarizes my thoughts well haha. I was pretty diligent about using metformin and monitoring my blood glucose though but the $$ sucks to lose.

Ive spent probably upwards of 6k solely on my looks and will drop another 10k ish on surgery in feb/march. No idea how much of it was cope

Work 30hrs/wk while in school. Pretty shit life quality right now
in your own country you are surgery maxxing?

i will need the vax to do the same. just lol.

i can imagine that it’s shit. unfortunately you’re not a bluepilled normie, so no spending wagie on cars and clothes, just have to save.

• +1
yeah. i live in a high COL area but don’t pay rent so I make decent $$. Can afford (((US surgeons)))

Where I live you literally cant do anything without it. Gym, job, restaurant. I got jabbed and never noticed anything tbh. Made my mom sick as fuckkkk though.

yea its not too bad if i try and stay positive in general. i sunk into pretty deep depression focusing on what i missed out on but trying to cope with the future
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

this nigga talks about "missing out" at 17
i mean
kanye west wtf GIF

now i know you're really 30 or 40 :feelskek: