Going bald

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
Fuck, I just saw my hairline, I'm definitely going bald and I'm only 19. God dammit

Welcome to the DHT club boyo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, fobos, BlackBeard and 1 other person
Same bro, im 18

Damn. Sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

in the club

• +1
Reactions: Moe Lester
It is over. :feelsrope:
9478D20B 6481 44BD AB18 CD3CE4E22625

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, badromance, Ritalincel and 6 others
Subhuman balding genes

its over

Hair is my cope I better not go bald

It's over when when your norwooding litterally makes your hairline slanted.

All hail minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride &
ru58841

I pray i dont go bald like my dad

My dad sorta went bald, not too much however. And then again, he was almost 50.

Better hop on finasteride sooner than later

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Fucking ogre

Yes I'm sure some retarded pine needle salve from people in tents is superior to modern science.
Native Americans also had perfect teeth and jaws. But orthodontics (a modern science) is far superior isn’t it? Jfl at you

Native Americans also had perfect teeth and jaws. But orthodontics (a modern science) is far superior isn’t it? Jfl at you
Yeah because modern food fucked our facial development you fucking moron. Orthotropics is an attempt at going back to roots.
I'm sure native Americans using bat guano for smallpox really worked instead of modern vaccines...oh...wait

• +1
Yeah because modern food fucked our facial development you fucking moron. Orthotropics is an attempt at going back to roots.
I'm sure native Americans using bat guano for smallpox really worked instead of modern vaccines...oh...wait
So you’re denying that stinging nettle can help to treat hair loss, despite its abilities to mininise DHT and provide nutrients to the scalp? What is with you of late?

What's wrong with being jewish? :soy:
"I have plenty of Jewish friends" :soy:
"I have plenty of gay friends" :soy:
"I have plenty of black friends" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, left2die and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
So you’re denying that stinging nettle can help to treat hair loss, despite its abilities to mininise DHT and provide nutrients to the scalp? What is with you of late?
I think it's because several Native American tribes have no incidence of the male pattern baldness gene.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and KrissKross
Started in my late 14s. At least I can still hide it with overgrown short hair.

• +1
You're spreading misinformation. Take a drug that actually works. It's a plant you're advocating for, and if there aren't many studies you have no idea the side effects or anything like that. Fin is approved by the FDA. it's a far superior and safer method than some plant

You're spreading misinformation. Take a drug that actually works. It's a plant you're advocating for, and if there aren't many studies you have no idea the side effects or anything like that. Fin is approved by the FDA. it's a far superior and safer method than some plant
I’d rather spread misinformation unintentionally than intentionally spread potentially harmful information as you are doing

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I’d rather spread misinformation unintentionally than intentionally spread potentially harmful information as you are doing
Nibba isn't intentionally harming people lol

This is as effective as saw palmetto is. Aka no effective at all

Last edited:
the Norwood reaper chooses its victims based on how cucked they are