Going for pretty girls vs going for ugly

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Going for a pretty girl , they might be nicer up front but if you was to actually try for them they just ignore you and feel disgusted that you thought you had a chance. Will come around you with another guy on purpose,tell her friends or family you tried hitting on her and they will feel disgusted. Will straight up tell you that you are a loser and mock you for thinking you had a chance.

Going for a ugly girl,let's say you actually got with a ugly girl which I have ,she still would not be able to say you are attractive,and you both aren't happy with eachother so it ends fast. Most average to ugly girls already have boyfriends. And even ugly fat abominations will tell you that they aren't looking for anything. Fat and ugly still want you to be high smv and successful. This is a problem definitely with 30 and older women. They expect you to be successful and afford a house and nice car,afford their 5 children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, FrameMogger, Lawton88 and 2 others
Need to have a house, a car, be 6’2 and chadlite so a fat 30 year old foid can say “omg this creepy guy tried to talk to me”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Growth Plate, rae0154 and 3 others
Going for a pretty girl , they might be nicer up front but if you was to actually try for them they just ignore you and feel disgusted that you thought you had a chance.

No problem - I also receive pleasure from denigrating them and removing the cloak of innocence/divinity that orbiters shroud them with.

Need to have a house, a car, be 6’2 and chadlite so a fat 30 year old foid can say “omg this creepy guy tried to talk to me”
No if you was all that you might be able to get one , but the attraction factor will still be there for both of you. There would be no real love. That's if saying you had a ugly face as a 6'2 man. But idk she might just love you for your height and dick. But on your end you'll think you deserve better.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ugly girl and pretty girl same fucking mindset, but family will act different.

Go on tiktok and you will see its mostly the ugly women complaining about short men or ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and DwayneWhite55

Go on tiktok and you will see its mostly the ugly women complaining about short men or ugly men.
Yeah same mindset definitely

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
more facts by the godfather himself

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
No if you was all that you might be able to get one , but the attraction factor will still be there for both of you. There would be no real love. That's if saying you had a ugly face as a 6'2 man. But idk she might just love you for your height and dick. But on your end you'll think you deserve better.
It’s not love for them. It’s “i’m currently satisfied with your genetics but on the lookout for a new cum donor”

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Yep I read some of their crazy comments. From reading them it sounds like the best way to put them in their place is for a 4/10 looks guy to approach them as it seems to really tear them up that the guy thought he had a chance with them and really hurts their self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BearBoy and DwayneWhite55