Going out with NTs

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I just started uni and my flat mate has suggested going out, presumably with her NT friends. They were over the other night while I was in my room trying to sleep and they sounded insufferable. It wouldn’t be so bad if her friend group was only made up of girls but there are guys there too who would probably bully me for being an autistic incel. Should I agree to go out with them anyway? This year is probably my last chance to escape inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just give up and end your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polar, Deleted member 21340, ifyouwannabemylover and 5 others
Obviously yes. You can't grow without pain.
1) just have fun
2) embarrassment is a social construct
3) emotions such as fear is often an illusion.
4) you can bring a shot gun and kill them if you really wanted to
5) it's all an illusion, have fun, make money, take care of the team, fulfill your Pupose, fuck off.
6) what's the worse they can do? Kill you? You would even know when you dead.
Torture you? You will go in shock, is a beautiful experience when you make it through. You kill them you go to prison and play with shanks and crayons. Taking a lives nets a person life in prison that's not an equal pay off. Even in prison you can hang yourself.

I guess you can get paralyzed from neck down to where you can't even kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
Obviously yes. You can't grow without pain.
1) just have fun
2) embarrassment is a social construct
3) emotions such as fear is often an illusion.
4) you can bring a shot gun and kill them if you really wanted to
5) it's all an illusion, have fun, make money, take care of the team, fulfill your Pupose, fuck off.
6) what's the worse they can do? Kill you? You would even know when you dead.
Torture you? You will go in shock, is a beautiful experience when you make it through. You kill them you go to prison and play with shanks and crayons. Taking a lives nets a person life in prison that's not an equal pay off. Even in prison you can hang yourself.

I guess you can get paralyzed from neck down to where you can't even kill yourself
I can’t bring a shotgun because I live in the UK

I can’t bring a shotgun because I live in the UK
Bring a mental notepad and take note of what they do so you can add it to your NT reservoir. It takes a couple months to go from aspergers to somewhat NT. Keep at it.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21620
You are rommates with girls ?

That is a rape case waiting to happen if thats the case

youre friends with a foid? and you get to be an incel???
Better call

youre friends with a foid? and you get to be an incel???
Not really friends I just live with her and honestly I don’t think she wants to go out with me anymore must’ve picked up on my incel energy