going to get injection lipolysis or kybella/belkyra

Casadonis

Casadonis

Platinum
Appointment is set for next week. I will utterly annihalte any last mg of fat in my submental area/jowls

Does anyone have experience with them? Also I can ask the doc a few guestions too, so post them if you have any

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Appointment is set for next week. I will utterly annihalte any last mg of fat in my submental area/jowls

Does anyone have experience with them? Also I can ask the doc a few guestions too, so post them if you have any
I do, I ended up worse after under chin lipolysis than before

• So Sad
Reactions: draco

Post Results

I do, I ended up worse after under chin lipolysis than before
How is that possible? Less fat = better looking.

How is that possible? Less fat = better looking.

that would be suifuel. Because of sagging skin? Did it harden?
They even tell you right before the procedure that it works in 50% of the cases, 30% it does not do shit, 20% makes it worse, at least this was in my case. The fat below my jaw (where i got injected) got swollen, then stuff, and it was like this two weeks I guess, then it started slowly coming off, but in the end it seems like its much worse than before. Hard to tell really since i lost over 20 kg since then, but i have this hard spot to get rid of under jaw. Gonna finish my cut supplemented by Lipoxyderm and then see.

• +1
Reactions: draco and Peachy
Kybella and Belkyra are the same thing. They just have different names in the US and in Canada/Australia.

Kybella and Belkyra are the same thing. They just have different names in the US and in Canada/Australia.
that's why I used a slash ... I could also add aqualyx, which is pretty much the same

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOut

Ask them if lipolysis fluids work on alarbase fat too.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
that's why I used a slash ... I could also add aqualyx, which is pretty much the same
Oops I misread. I think injection lipolysis sounds great in theory but the healing takes much longer than regular liposuction. And it causes scar tissue

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
They even tell you right before the procedure that it works in 50% of the cases, 30% it does not do shit, 20% makes it worse, at least this was in my case. The fat below my jaw (where i got injected) got swollen, then stuff, and it was like this two weeks I guess, then it started slowly coming off, but in the end it seems like its much worse than before. Hard to tell really since i lost over 20 kg since then, but i have this hard spot to get rid of under jaw. Gonna finish my cut supplemented by Lipoxyderm and then see.
what's the reason behind that

Oops I misread. I think injection lipolysis sounds great in theory but the healing takes much longer than regular liposuction. And it causes scar tissue
injection lipolysis cause scar tissue?