Going to OMAD diet for the next several days

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I kinda got lazy with myself during Christmas break, didn’t really gain any weight but I want to be in really good shape for this upcoming mission. So I will be eating one meal a day since I’ve done that before and lost a shitton of weight doing that, once lost 9 pounds in 4 days doing it ontop of exercise which I will do too. Ive been hitting the range in the meanwhile for fun, my tracer .223’s mog.

For anyone who says it doesn’t work, that is a lie, I lost 35+ pounds doing it so fuck off btw

For anyone who says it doesn’t work, that is a lie, I lost 35+ pounds doing it so fuck off btw
eat in a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight. you can lose weight on diet of pizza and chocolate, brainlet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
eat in a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight. you can lose weight on diet of pizza and chocolate, brainlet
Chocolate is actually mogger food tbh I think chocolate is unironically good for T levels?

Apart from endotoxins reduction, there isn't any merit in fasting that long when still in puberty or under 25. You do know that progesterone can't bind to cell receptors in presence of adrenaline ( fasted state, or glucose and salt restrictions), and therefore androgens - dht will take over, which is not what you want if looking to maintain youthful skin, scalp hair, and prevent excess body hair growth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 6164 and ChristianChad
Whether OMAD or any diet works or not depends entirely on CICO. I've been doing OMAD for half a year, but I still need to watch my calorie intake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Apart from endotoxins reduction, there isn't any merit in fasting that long when still in puberty or under 25. You do know that progesterone can't bind to cell receptors in presence of adrenaline ( fasted state, or glucose and salt restrictions), and therefore androgens - dht will take over, which is not what you want if looking to maintain youthful skin, scalp hair, and prevent excess body hair growth.
Based, based based. Good elaboration

Nigga still.not on Ray Peat diet?
U good homie?

good advice but I don’t plan on living to next month ngl :hnghn: