Going to run MK-677 at 16 years old

Deleted member 20932

Deleted member 20932

going to heightmaxx soon
Want to increase my height from 178-185. Heard it does not mess with hormones and I know that if I dont take advantage of my growth plates (probably) still being open, I am going to regret it later on.

I want to do this carefuly and properly. I am going to purchase a blood glucose monitor and am going to go on a no sugar, no gluten, no dairy diet to stay healthy and not cause any sort of insulin resitance.

Next to a healthy diet, I am going to do High-intensity interval training every day and hit the gym 3-4x/week

What should I stack MK-677 with?

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, mafiaboy and justbentbro
5"10 at 16 risking diabetes to hit 6"0 :feelshaha:

Borderline autistic but mirin the low inhibition, take berberine supplements or you will become diabetic ded srs.

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and MadTwatter

Borderline autistic but mirin the low inhibition, take berberine supplements or you will become diabetic ded srs.
he does not risk diabetes if he is not pre diabetic by taking mk 677

I wish I was low inhib enough to jump on PEDs at 16. You will ascend OP, good luck

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 20932
he does not risk diabetes if he is not pre diabetic by taking mk 677
how do I know if im not pre-diabetic? my grandfather has diabetes and so did another close relative I think...

Hmm 175 to 185 at 16 is a little on the stretchier side but if u have shown above average height growth velocity and a later than avg age of growth spurt it would be reasonable

Hmm 175 to 185 at 16 is a little on the stretchier side but if u have shown above average height growth velocity and a later than avg age of growth spurt it would be reasonable
178 to 185, 7cm...but I would be happy with 2cm tbh, and my bone age is probably older than 16 since I was had my growth spurt at 14/15 and am already as tall as my father

Ignore this retard, the risks of diabetes are low unless you're already overweight and most people would trade pre-diabetes for 2 inches anyway.

an aromatase inhibitor, vitamin D
this is the right advices

Also don't take any kind of androgen until you're 22, not SARMs or steroids. You'll seal your growth plates and stunt your growth

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 1901
just fucking do it idiot, no point in worrying about sides

DON’T take berberine,
Also the earlier you start pinning HGH, the better

It can definitely mess with hormones, but mostly in an intended way. Increased ghrelin, and therefore HGH. Other hormones like insulin can be affected, but don't worry about it. Eat healthy and you should be fine. Don't listen to anyone saying you shouldn't take it, height is extremely important. I think there is something you can take to reduce the chance of insulin resistance, but I cannot remember. Taking Aromasin would probably be necessary to really heightmax, although MK-677 would still benefit you some on it's own.

say goodbye to your hair g

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy