Going to start a self-improvement blackpill YouTube channel

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
There are a lot of soft-skills incels don't understand and it shows a really low IQ mindset when they think that they themselves, a subhuman, will somehow looksmaxx like their problem would be solved. Only a few percentages of the population slay only based on looks alone, if you sound like a sperg and can't sell yourself as a brand then it's doomed. Funnily most incels don't have many guy friends, in general, to boost their overall status and often have a good amount of psychological problems. I'm sure you don't have many dude friends because you are just that ugly.

I'm not projecting because I'll admit having a very small friend group and having had my fair share of mental struggles, I've been isolated as everyone around me is either low-IQ or a wigger. With nothing else better to do, there should be more of a demand for a black pill channel that has more of a face to it and with edits, most black pill channels are under edited and just have a voice-over with a still image of their waifu. This is not a for-profit channel and even if it breaks TOS idc it's not as if going on this site is the most productive use of my time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Donโ€™t spread looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
That's you? Jesus christ

watching your vid now, subbed
To be fair to hamza, on his unfiltered channel he gave a step by step on how to steup/sell an online course

spread the blackpill