Gonna do a new dna test

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
AncestryDNA so its more accurate. I did some super shady one last time. I dont know why.

Lets see if im white or not. My family tree is only european but we'll see.

@noobs @wishIwasSalludon @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, MA_ascender, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
If i get even 1% ashkenazi im roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, LuckyBeast, MA_ascender and 5 others
@Debetro @sexy

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and sexy
I'm sure you're nothing but White even if you somehow have a non-White relative far back.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and cromagnon
My sister did 23and me.

If everyone gets nigerian its a fkn scam

Go back to paddyland, paddy.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
do you think people who own heritage related companies are disproportionately racist?

• Hmm...
If I do, I'm not sure what I'll do. I won't be able to go for a White foid anymore since i wouldnt wanna mix parasite genes into new bloodlines

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, slavicpsycho and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs
you're at least 20% jew

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs and cromagnon
If I do, I'm not sure what I'll do. I won't be able to go for a White foid anymore since i wouldnt wanna mix parasite genes into new bloodlines
if you don’t it would be worse for whites bc they would be more likely to have worse levels of race mixing

• Hmm...
if you don’t it would be worse for whites bc they would be more likely to have worse levels of race mixing
Even 1/64th admixture of Jewish blood still has an effect on the person and their behaviors, but I guess you're right

• +1
Reactions: noobs
AncestryDNA so its more accurate. I did some super shady one last time. I dont know why.

Lets see if im white or not. My family tree is only european but we'll see.

@noobs @wishIwasSalludon @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I'd start being a Jewish supremacist no joke I'd do a complete 180 :Comfy:

• JFL
If I do, I'm not sure what I'll do. I won't be able to go for a White foid anymore
I would probably abstain from reproduction.Although it depends, 0.5-2 % is bearable and could be a mistake.

• +1
Same

That's sad. Who was the bastard who mixed with a non-white
You're on this forum and therefore know what it's about: looks (and behavior, to be honest). The ancestral bastard who mixed with a non-White was not thinking about preserving his/her DNA, but satisfying his/her desire for said non-White.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Debetro
I would probably abstain from reproduction.Although it depends, 0.5-2 % is bearable and could be a mistake.
I feel like over 5% is the threshold. Underneath that might be ok provided eugenics are instated in the future for ur bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You're on this forum and therefore know what it's about: looks (and behavior, to be honest). The ancestral bastard who mixed with a non-White was not thinking about preserving his/her DNA, but satisfying his/her desire for said non-White.
People barely settled down for looks before the sexual revolution:ogre: It was rape or forced marriage

• +1
I feel like over 5% is the threshold. Underneath that might be ok provided eugenics are instated in the future for ur bloodline.
Like I said before, 1/64th kike admixture will still probably slightly effect your behaviors and how you are as a person, but generally you will be European and ur European blood will take predominance over the kike side.

Over 2-5% DNA, since kike blood is literally parasitical and venomous, is probably gonna be too much @Debetro @sexy

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and sexy
Like I said before, 1/64th kike admixture will still probably slightly effect your behaviors and how you are as a person, but generally you will be European and ur European blood will take predominance over the kike side.

Over 2-5% DNA, since kike blood is literally parasitical and venomous, is probably gonna be too much @Debetro @sexy
Yeah ts scary. I'm afraid I may have some ee ashkenazi. Nothing points out I have but it's not uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Yeah ts scary. I'm afraid I may have some ee ashkenazi. Nothing points out I have but it's not uncommon.
I'll update the forum when its done in 2 months or so

If I do have Jew blood that's over 5%, it's unfortunate, but nothing I can do except become volcel and live life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'll update the forum when its done in 2 months or so

If I do have Jew blood that's over 5%, it's unfortunate, but nothing I can do except become volcel and live life tbh
Tbh I would probably larp and get a nose girl, to whitewash her somewhat :feelshaha: Good strategy imo. then infiltration and make a change.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Tbh I would probably larp and get a nose girl, to whitewash her somewhat :feelshaha: Good strategy imo. then infiltration and make a change.
Yes babe, of course it was 6 million

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, noobs, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Why did Jewish women have such massive tits
Because the reptiles who were customizing them and breeding with them wanted them to have big soft tits to survive all the oppression and punishment from how much usury they werre doing

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and wishIwasSalludon