Gonna sleep on the floor tonight . ASYMMETRYCELS AND POSTURECELS GTFIH

U

Umbra

Retired
I slept my whole life on my right side, ALWAYS ON MY STOMACH now my right cheekbone is flatter and less prominent than the left, my eye has neutral canthal tilt while the left eye has slight pct. So my left side looks better

Sleep position is definetely important for facial symmetry and posture , you're a inbred moron if you don't believe sleeping for years with your face squashed against the bed won't do shit to your face

Indigineous swiss said in a video that with time , your posture will improve cause of the hard surface , having to adapt to it instead of a soft bed , your facial asymmetry will get better cause you will be sleeping on your back. I trust him tbh, he talked about bonesmashing and did it the madlad and he actually got results and his theory about sleep isnt that crazy

Think about it, in medieval times they had beds made out of wood and on top some material to cover the wood and warm you, so they couldnt sleep on the stomach because of the hard surface -> no face squashing -> no severe asymmetry -> better posture

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 3828
gl I just can't fall asleep on cold hard floor

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Umbra

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Umbra
gl I just can't fall asleep on cold hard floor
I'm used to cold anyway, but rn the floor isnt cold at all, i thought i couldnt fall asleep on my back at all until one night i did it by mistake, get rid of the comfort in your life and you can do many things

Cope harder. Won't even bother telling you that chad sleeps however he pleases and is sculpted by god because it would put you in psychological distress

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Cope harder. Won't even bother telling you that chad sleeps however he pleases and is sculpted by god because it would put you in psychological distress
You are the same guy that told me i got low cheekbones meanwhile my cheekbones sit higher than the base of the nose, they're not prominent but i can feel with my hands they aren't low set, but middle or high set. You're deadass wrong, either trying to pull me down or simply don't know shit about facial features and just cope with muh chad does that chad does that

You're actually delusional, utter retard incel trying to pull others down, we get that you're genetic trash and destined to die alone , but stop with the crab bucket mentality, you're not helping anyone, guys like you ruin this forum tbh. Also don't bother barking since you're on my ignore list from now on

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member, mogstar and 2 others
You are the same guy that told me i got low cheekbones meanwhile my cheekbones sit higher than the base of the nose, they're not prominent but i can feel with my hands they aren't low set, but middle or high set. I even got xrays to see , and you're deadass wrong, either trying to pull me down or simply don't know shit about facial features and just cope with muh chad does that chad does that

You're actually delusional, utter retard incel trying to pull others down, we get that you're genetic trash and destined to die alone , but stop with the crab bucket mentality, you're not helping anyone, guys like you ruin this forum tbh. Also don't bother barking since you're on my ignore list from now on
There is no such thing as "middle set". Your cheekbones are LOW SET you abused kike dog. You're the one who don't know shit about features. If you think your cheekbones are high set, i feel sorry for you, must be hard living in a mental Disneyland all day long.

"Bringing you down" as if low set cheekbones are inferior JFL. You have serious bdd retard

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
There is no such thing as "middle set". Your cheekbones are LOW SET you abused kike dog. You're the one who don't know shit about features. If you think your cheekbones are high set, i feel sorry for you, must be hard living in a mental Disneyland all day long.

"Bringing you down" as if low set cheekbones are inferior JFL. You have serious bdd retard
Well i admit i got serious bdd and my brain is fucked from the blackpill since most blackpill views are too perfect and 1 in a million.

There is such thing as middle set cheekbones, look at opry , his cheekbones sit right near the eye, then look at richard ramirez, then johnny depp, low and high cheekbones are just where you have more bonemass

I'm still gl , idc if i have low or high set cheekbones, i just feel like high cheekbones are better

@
Well i admit i got serious bdd and my brain is fucked from the blackpill since most blackpill views are too perfect and 1 in a million.

There is such thing as middle set cheekbones, look at opry , his cheekbones sit right near the eye, then look at richard ramirez, then johnny depp, low and high cheekbones are just where you have more bonemass

I'm still gl , idc if i have low or high set cheekbones, i just feel like high cheekbones are better
From what i can recall, your cheekbones resemble these ones:

Lowbones

These are low set and prominent. And no, high cheekbones aren't inherently better

• +1
@

From what i can recall, your cheekbones resemble these ones:

View attachment 1422921

These are low set and prominent. And no, high cheekbones aren't inherently better
High set
2557614 3FD50186 E363 4FDC 9856 EBE28F2E0A68
2557649 1632776389287

Low set

2557616 42E5009B F9EB 4A43 B0F1 533F441B90C6
2557650 A58A2492 858B 45FF 8B8A 806D157629F5

From the front i look like the first 2 photos , when i was lower bf% i had slight hollow cheeks and the cheeks hollows werent small like in the lower photos but more like the 1st 2 photos

Recently cause of puberty i started getting bonemass in my cheekbones but theyre too flat at the moment so i will have to wait since its hard to tell but if i feel with my hand my outer cheekbones start near the eye and slowly go down to the middle of the nose so they arent that low like Hernan Drago or johnny depp. I have a heart face shape if it matters

Why do you think high set cheekbones arent better/superior? Hollow cheeks, undereye support , good aging etc

When I was 21 and got my first apartment I slept on the floor for the first two and a half years. Too lazy to get a bed. Great memories though. I loved it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry and Umbra
Giga cope animals sleep in any position and never end up with asymmetries
obviously there is an underlining problem to asymmetries
but stop coping with "muh sleep position"
@gamma @ropemax
Sleep in animals - Wikipedia
Chimpanzees Make Beds That Offer Them Best Night's Sleep
How animals sleep: secrets of slumber - Australian Geographic
21 Photos Of Cute And Peaceful Sleeping Animals #cute #peaceful #sleeping # animals #wildanimals #abandonedanimals #a… | Sleeping animals, Animals  wild, Cute animals
Sleeping Animals Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
25 Aww-Worthy Photos of Animals Sleeping — Best Life
Fat Monkey Sleeping by Adrian P Young

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Umbra
Giga cope animals sleep in any position and never end up asymmetries
obviously there is an underlining problem to asymmetries
but stop coping with "muh sleep position"
@gamma
Sleep in animals - Wikipedia
View attachment 1422929View attachment 1422927
21 Photos Of Cute And Peaceful Sleeping Animals #cute #peaceful #sleeping # animals #wildanimals #abandonedanimals #a… | Sleeping animals, Animals  wild, Cute animals
Sleeping Animals Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
25 Aww-Worthy Photos of Animals Sleeping — Best Life
Fat Monkey Sleeping by Adrian P Young
Animal bones > human bones , also they move during sleep a lot and don't sleep 8 hrs or more like humans in most cases since they can be hunted at any moment. Why do you think babies sleep on their back with their heads looking to the right/left if they would have slept flat and looking up they would have developed a flat skull (warrior skull as idiots here call it:lul:)

Animal bones > human bones , also they move during sleep a lot and don't sleep 8 hrs or more like humans in most cases since they can be hunted at any moment. Why do you think babies sleep on their back with their heads looking to the right/left if they would have slept flat and looking up they would have developed a flat skull (warrior skull as idiots here call it:lul:)
lol pandas and lions sleep like 10 hours a day
Also i have almost completely fixed my vertical eye asymmetries with jewning (level 300 mewing no pics till feb 14th)
and kept the same pillow and same sleeping positions
you know how flawed human design would be if being in one sleeping position completely focks your face
JFL if you believe that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
lol pandas and lions sleep like 10 hours a day
Also i have almost completely fixed my vertical eye asymmetries with jewning (level 300 mewing no pics till feb 14th)
and kept the same pillow and same sleeping positions
you know how flawed human design would be if being in one sleeping position completely focks your face
JFL if you believe that
I'm not saying that sleeping on 1 side will make you look like that actor with 1 eye higher and the other one 500km lower , but just a little with time , also i unironically mew like an autist and it improved my face too, i doubt its puberty since its not just bones, my whole face looks healthier. Anyway i will try this sleeping method out , worth a shot, i called mewing bs unironically b4 i started and now i saw results

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
So what causes asymmetries?
could be some terrible position you held when you were in your mothers womb
I thought i gained my eye asymmetry from a accident where some kid bit me in the eye
but looking back at baby photos i always had it, it did get worse tho
and i also realized my mom has the exact same asymmetry JFL

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Also try bone smashing

• +1
Also try bone smashing
It does work but its risky if you dont do it right or dont know shit about it. Look at mma fighters that get bonesmashed 12 rounds by their opponent:lul:, not soycucks that get ko'ed in the 1st round and dont get bonesmashed. I heard fighting releases t or hgh idk if the hgh part is true. Do u have experience with bonesmashing?