GONNA STARVEMAXX AGAIN

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
I starvemaxxed back then for a challenge but now since am getting more bodyfat, and its ruining my face since am loosing my hollow cheeks and definition and my only sharp feature is my jaw rn, am inharmonious as fuck , legit throw up when u look at lack of harmony. So starving to get better definition and cheek bones so my face matches better.
Last time was a pain in the ass, any tips on how to starve better and less pain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
take dnp thyroid aspirin nicotine and caffeine

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
I starvemaxxed back then for a challenge but now since am getting more bodyfat, and its ruining my face since am loosing my hollow cheeks and definition and my only sharp feature is my jaw rn, am inharmonious as fuck , legit throw up when u look at lack of harmony. So starving to get better definition and cheek bones so my face matches better.
Last time was a pain in the ass, any tips on how to starve better and less pain?
did u lose hair last time

• Hmm...
if you can buy ephedrine OTC where you live then do that and take it with caffeine and aspirin.

do it but now that it’s bc of your recessed maxilla

I don't remember the name of that hormones that were prescribed to my uncle from the doctor but it suppressed his hunger and it was cheap without any side effects that he suffered except for that he required way more fiber to pass the food down ifyk what i mean.

He literally went 3 days without eating something big and just had 2 apples and some green tea with the help of it.

It's really cheap and available with a prescription or if you can't manage a prescription just take a obese guy with you and he'll help you out as the medical store just doesn't suspect you when your obese

• Love it
Work ur way down to one meal a day (under 1000 cal). Once you can do that consistently for a week then just skip a meal day and start doing 48 hour rolling fasts.

I have to start off with one meal a day or else I'll binge and get fatter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and hopeisnotenough
Work ur way down to one meal a day (under 1000 cal). Once you can do that consistently for a week then just skip a meal day and start doing 48 hour rolling fasts.

I have to start off with one meal a day or else I'll binge and get fatter.
I did a 1 week water diet before I thought of doing that too

I don't remember the name of that hormones that were prescribed to my uncle from the doctor but it suppressed his hunger and it was cheap without any side effects that he suffered except for that he required way more fiber to pass the food down ifyk what i mean.

He literally went 3 days without eating something big and just had 2 apples and some green tea with the help of it.

It's really cheap and available with a prescription or if you can't manage a prescription just take a obese guy with you and he'll help you out as the medical store just doesn't suspect you when your obese
I will look it , appreciate it bro. High IQ reply

do it but now that it’s bc of your recessed maxilla
My maxilla is far from recessed am doing it for definition. I can't look prettyboy so why not look like ramirez

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 32669
Potassium for electrolytes

dont starve max I just had KFC everyday this week

why not go to the gym?

• WTF