Gonna watch how to train your dragon 3

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
With the black chick who proposed to meet up :feelsgood: not sure what's gonna happen next but whatever. It'll be a relaxing Thursday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
>hey wanna watch a movie later?
>sure, which one?
>how to train your dragon 3

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 176, Arkantos and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 283
is this movie connected with the previous ones

Why didn't you pick something like aquaman you autist. Anything but HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why didn't you pick something like aquaman you autist. Anything but HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: he's a chad he can watch what he wants and still slay
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: he's a chad he can watch what he wants and still slay
also if he picks Aquaman he'll be getting mogged by the gigachad in the lead role

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Arkantos
I don't understand why adult males still enjoy children's movies. I mean at least early Pixar movies were made for adults too and they're still fun to watch but these new ones are just the same plot but new characters every movie

I don't understand why adult males still enjoy children's movies. I mean at least early Pixar movies were made for adults too and they're still fun to watch but these new ones are just the same plot but new characters every movie
Toy Story 4 hype

With the black chick who proposed to meet up :feelsgood: not sure what's gonna happen next but whatever. It'll be a relaxing Thursday.
Lifeuel for a svencels

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611