Good apps for face morphing or editing?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
dunno if thats the right sub, but does anyone of u know great apps to edit pictures?
and if so, are there any good tutorials on the web?
much appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
dunno if thats the right sub, but does anyone of u know great apps to edit pictures?
and if so, are there any good tutorials on the web?
much appreciated
photoshop if pc, b612 if Android

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
photoshop if pc, b612 if Android
and anything for the ios? i remember there being a app where you could shop ur pics on ios, but i forgot the name
nonetheless, thanks for the reply bro

and anything for the ios? i remember there being a app where you could shop ur pics on ios, but i forgot the name
nonetheless, thanks for the reply bro
idk for ios

• +1
facetune 2

• +1
foiceopp

• +1
FaceApp for sure. Select Hollywood 2 in “impressions” or for a more dramatic change go to presets and select handsome. Insane how much my match rate went up from doing this.
To take it a step further, export the faceapp edited photo to facetune2 and refine it further and get insane PSL upgrades.
If they comment just say you had professional pics taken and got a bit out of shape during COVID.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, tehVigilante, Xangsane and 1 other person
FaceApp for sure. Select Hollywood 2 in “impressions” or for a more dramatic change go to presets and select handsome. Insane how much my match rate went up from doing this.
To take it a step further, export the faceapp edited photo to facetune2 and refine it further and get insane PSL upgrades.
If they comment just say you had professional pics taken and got a bit out of shape during COVID.
10/10, awsome reply dear greycel :)