good blue contact lenses?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
can you link good products on amazon/ebay?
I know the eye color doesn't matter much on male appearance, but I know a lot of male sex symbols who have dark hair-light blue eyes, so I want to look like them

I would sooner recommend cold approaching with PUA tactics than geting blue eye contacts. At least the former is free. You are literally wasting money. Eye color does not matter. It is all about shape, depth, tilt, and location on face. Not color.

F74F03ED 8A3C 4334 9DAB 0227D4CF8B4D

This is a picture of my eye. I am 23 and incel. My eyes are not attractive even though they are blue/green. They are pushed up against my nose, they tilt outward, and are beady yet too sunken into my face.

Get green if your getting contacts

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I would sooner recommend cold approaching with PUA tactics than geting blue eye contacts. At least the former is free. You are literally wasting money. Eye color does not matter. It is all about shape, depth, tilt, and location on face. Not color.

View attachment 4053

This is a picture of my eye. I am 23 and incel. My eyes are not attractive even though they are blue/green. They are pushed up against my nose, they tilt outward, and are beady yet too sunken into my face.
doxxed

View attachment 4053

Do you have NCT?

View attachment 4053

Your eye color doesn't matter because you're already nerdic. If u had dark skin and hair light eyes would be huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

View attachment 4053

fuck, my eye color was one of my main copes

Your eye color doesn't matter because you're already nerdic. If u had dark skin and hair light eyes would be huge halo
This. Blue eyes doesn't mean anything on it's own. Blue eyes with dark skin and dark hair is a halo. Blue eyes with blonde hair and light skin isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Nibba
This. Blue eyes doesn't mean anything on it's own. Blue eyes with dark skin and dark hair is a halo. Blue eyes with blonde hair and light skin isn't.
blue eyes and blonde hair gives an Albino vibe lol, every nerdic cuck looks like that so it's not special,

It's almost a failo at that point. So many nerdic looking slackjawed retards out there

Get green if your getting contacts
green is stupid unless you're going out or some shit. Everyone that sees you on a daily basis (school, work) will notice assume things about you. luckily i can pull it off tho lol

green is stupid unless you're going out or some shit. Everyone that sees you on a daily basis (school, work) will notice assume things about you. luckily i can pull it off tho lol
green eyes are more unique most white people have blue eyes, if you have a good set of green eyes you will get more positive attention, in my own experience.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Gengar
JFL at wanting to have cuck beta eyes. Get green lenses instead.

Happy4

In my country USA they require prescription from doctor.