good fat distribution is so important

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
2677050_8250.jpg

look at this woman: fat everywhere but the submental area is so damn lean. and then we have skinny nerds with a bodyfat percentage of a starving ausschwitz inhabitant who still have the submental fullness of a walrus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, zeshama, thecel and 15 others
pov: you are in ausschwitz and your submental looks still shit

D9fzva9X4AAmrZV

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, zeshama, Birdcell and 9 others
pov: you are in ausschwitz and your submental looks still shit

D9fzva9X4AAmrZV
do you think those SS guys responsible for eugenics programs looked at shit like this all day and laughed their asses off? Maybe PSL autism was a thing since 1940's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, mike21, fvolkek and 1 other person
do you think those SS guys responsible for eugenics programs looked at shit like this all day and laughed their asses off? Maybe PSL autism was a thing since 1940's
i just know id feel fzcking scammed when im close to starvation and i still have a double chin

meanwhile they are people with an bmi over 30 with popping cheekbones and sharp jawlines

Ashley_Graham_flb4jn4nsk

what a tragedy!

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
did you not know women store fat in thighs and buttocks you low iq fuck :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fl0w, Preoximerianas, ezio6 and 5 others
did you not know women store fat in thighs and buttocks you low iq fuck :lul:
dunning kruger effect moment of you tbh

first of all: were did i claim its not the cases and does this case change anything regarding my point?

second: there are also difference within genders but i wanted to post a pic of a sexy women instead of another pic of chad vs subhuman to make a point. ofc this enrages closet homosexuals like you so my apology.

also sorry for once again underestimating the intellectual limitations of some people (e.g. you) here. i sometimes forget that im literally surrounded by literal retards. please delete your account (also this is not an invitation for a dialogue as i dont want to waste too much of my time talking to low iq individuals)

Last edited:
2677050_8250.jpg

look at this woman: fat everywhere but the submental area is so damn lean. and then we have skinny nerds with a bodyfat percentage of a starving ausschwitz inhabitant who still have the submental fullness of a walrus

Women especially but some guys are lucky when it comes to that also. I have heard chin/neck lipo usually permanently removes the fat cells in that area and they won't return like they will in other areas when you gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, ChristianChad and 2 others
2677050_8250.jpg

Lol is this not edited or something? :) Her breast (1 of them) looks bigger than her face. Whats her name?

But the topic is 100% legit though. I have like 23% bf right now but no submental fat, jawline is visible and lean face. Mainly because of my mewing technique and my neck posture.

Submental area has a lot to do with neck and tongue posture + the swallowing technique. Ive never had this defined jawline and low submental fat, even when I had a much lower bodyfat. Neck + tongue posture + swallowing technique is the key, most normies just dont know about it and arent counsciously aware what would improve their jawlines and submental area and it is better that they dont know it.

I think around 80% of ppl could easily have a defined, almost model-tier jawline and no submental fat if they knew the exact information about posture, swallowing technique etc. from young age and would follow the protocol too.

Some ppl think its cope, but it is absolutely possible to be at 30% bodyfat and still have a defined jawline and no submental fat, doesnt matter if man or woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Prettyboy, Deleted member and 2 others
Lol is this not edited or something? :) Her breast (1 of them) looks bigger than her face. Whats her name?

But the topic is 100% legit though. I have like 23% bf right now but no submental fat, jawline is visible and lean face. Mainly because of my mewing technique and my neck posture.

Submental area has a lot to do with neck and tongue posture + the swallowing technique. Ive never had this defined jawline and low submental fat, even when I had a much lower bodyfat. Neck + tongue posture + swallowing technique is the key, most normies just dont know about it and arent counsciously aware what would improve their jawlines and submental area and it is better that they dont know it.

I think around 80% of ppl could easily have a defined, almost model-tier jawline and no submental fat if they knew the exact information about posture, swallowing technique etc. from young age and would follow the protocol too.

Some ppl think its cope, but it is absolutely possible to be at 30% bodyfat and still have a defined jawline and no submental fat, doesnt matter if man or woman.
It definitely helps with the position of the hyoid bone etc. but many guys that have this chin fat issue also easily get excess fat in the cheeks area when above 15% bodyfat or so.

• +1
Reactions: Buci and ChristianChad
2677050_8250.jpg

This type of body, unironically, is one of the most erotically attractive and mogs all these muscled+anorexic instagram thots with their masculine muscle insertions.

Fat in the female body is sexy af when its in the right places.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
I have a similar problem, although my fat doesn't go to my face, but to my belly.
I know that I once was so skinny, that doctors told me I was underweight and should eat more. Meanwhile, I already had a protuding belly. I don't know what to do about this issue.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
I have a similar problem, although my fat doesn't go to my face, but to my belly.
I know that I once was so skinny, that doctors told me I was underweight and should eat more. Meanwhile, I already had a protuding belly. I don't know what to do about this issue.
Unironically- start gymceling.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and homo_faber
Women especially but some guys are lucky when it comes to that also. I have heard chin/neck lipo usually permanently removes the fat cells in that area and they won't return like they will in other areas when you gain weight.
yes, liposuction can get rid of the problem. sometimes its not only fat but low hyoid bone, big mandible glands or muscle problrms. then a necklift can help

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
You could have had very weak belly muscles.
Or severe protein deficiency (though that is ver unlikely) (Kwashiorkor)

is it protruding in the morning too? maybe its air, from diet

You could have had very weak belly muscles.
Or severe protein deficiency (though that is ver unlikely) (Kwashiorkor)
Maybe, but how do I get rid of big belly?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Maybe, but how do I get rid of big belly?
Big belly = diet + excersize
Or with liposuction if you are just overweight but not severely obese, there are many new techniques (eg Vaser Lipo) that are way less destructive then the old classic one, so they also allow for a quicker recovery.

Big belly = diet + excersize
Or with liposuction if you are just overweight but not severely obese, there are many new techniques (eg Vaser Lipo) that are way less destructive then the old classic one, so they also allow for a quicker recovery.
The doctors told me I was UNDERweight. I had to eat MORE.
That is the issue. I can't go on a diet, when I am already underweight.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
The doctors told me I was UNDERweight. I had to eat MORE.
That is the issue. I can't go on a diet, when I am already underweight.
Then you are a perfect candidate for targeted liposuction of stubborn areas.

The other option is increasing your muscle mass so that:
- the belly looks like visible when your muscles are bigger
- the storage fat should be used and burnt for energy

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and metagross
2677050_8250.jpg

ever heard photoshop and faceapp

ever heard photoshop and faceapp
it doesnt matter, its just an example of what you also see in real life (without photoshop) but im not aspir enough to run around with a camera to show what i mean so i choose random examples taken from the inet.

the more extrem, the easier to get the point across. eg ashley graham is 200lbs and 5ft9

Ashley_Graham_flb4jn4nsk
3BBC131600000578-4076472-image-a-80_1483211977656.jpg

even in non photoshopped pics she has a better submental then michael cera witj a bmi of 19

article-2725444-2088E7F400000578-435_634x922.jpg

reason being a mixture of bonestructure, soft tissue and fat distribution. michael cera stores all his fat at his belly and under his chin due to to his genetics (and no, not every other men stores fat the same way as cera. there is a big differences and variety between males where they tend to store most of their fat even though men tend to store more fat at the belly then women)

michael cera used to have a jawline
cera2-blog480.jpg

but it completely disappeared due slightly weigjt gain while the rest of the body barely stored fat and him still being in the lower bmi range

5822435.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
it doesnt matter, its just an example of what you also see in real life (without photoshop) but im not aspir enough to run around with a camera to show what i mean so i choose random examples taken from the inet.

the more extrem, the easier to get the point across. eg ashley graham is 200lbs and 5ft9

Ashley_Graham_flb4jn4nsk

even in non photoshopped pics she has a better submental then michael cera witj a bmi of 19

reason being a mixture of bonestructure, soft tissue and fat distribution. michael cera stores all his fat at his belly and under his chin due to to his genetics (and no, not every other men stores fat the same way as cera. there is a big differences and variety between males where they tend to store most of their fat even though men tend to store more fat at the belly then women)

cera2-blog480.jpg

but it completely disappeared due slightly weigjt gain while the rest of the body barely stored fat and him still being in the lower bmi range

5822435.jpg
That skull differfence though:

5822435.jpg

He gets jaw mogged and skull mogged back to Babylon. Also frame mogged.

The woman is still attractive despite the overweight, because of lean face (imo). Preferences for female physique aside, her face is attractive and because of that she seems to be confident with her physique. The only insecure overweight women are those with unattractive face.

Last edited:
That skull differfence though:

5822435.jpg

He gets jaw mogged and skull mogged back to Babylon.
its brutal how his jaw disappeared in just a few years

pa620mm72tm21.jpg

its brutal how his jaw disappeared in just a few years

pa620mm72tm21.jpg
Yeah its kinda unreal. It cant be genetics, clearly, because his proportions were on point when he was younger. It is as if his jaw shrinked instead of kept growing.

I wonder if he started mouthbreathing at a point or had extracting/retracting orthodontics, which couldve lead to his current jaw. It really makes no sense, I cant imagine it being genetic. looks like 2 different ppl actually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yeah its kinda unreal. It cant be genetics, clearly, because his proportions were on point when he was younger. It is as if his jaw shrinked instead of kept growing.

I wonder if he started mouthbreathing at a point or had extracting/retracting orthodontics, which couldve lead to his current jaw. It really makes no sense, I cant imagine it was genetic.
i think its an illusion. the fat gain under his chin makes the jaw blends in and gives an illusionof a smaller jaw

i think its an illusion. the fat gain under his chin makes the jaw blends in and gives an illusionof a smaller jaw
Honestly, I dont think its fat. Look at his side profile, he has a birdcel jaw now.

5822435.jpg

The jaw looks underdeveloped, whereas as a child it was 100% in normal range. The jaw is too narrow from the front and too recessed from the profile view, it seems as if was blocked from growing further by either mouthbreathing or retraction orthodontics or something like that. Or too narrow and downturned maxilla that prevented the jaw from growing further.

Many ppl nowadays have this submental area, if their mandible is recessed. Even guy on the right could easily have better submental area. But his jaw is good enough as it is, so he is good.

Last edited:
ev

Ashley_Graham_flb4jn4nsk

cera2-blog480.jpg

5822435.jpg
er heard of hormone

• JFL
Reactions: thecel