good has already lost

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
feminism is is a futile try

good never standed a chance. good things make me even more depressed because of how hopeless they are

ugly people have won, rapists have won, murderers have won, disease has won, pain has won, low iq has won, evil has won since the beginning

and muh dark triader cringe piece of shit that read this, heart react this post and go blow up a hospital like the subhuman scumbag you are. you have no idea of the consequences this will have to you, you are blowing yourself up, retarded dog

but even if you dont, someone else will. suffer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kyb
_MVP_ tier thread

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
no you dont get it, dumb is evil and it has already won

current smartness that thrives in the west is temporary

There's no such thing as good and bad. The passive pussy slaves make zero progress in life.

There's no such thing as good and bad. The passive pussy slaves make zero progress in life.
insane cope

feminism is not about being slave to pussy, it also has an effect in mens lives. for example men stop being forced to go to the military

or simply less wars happening. or men stop getting bullied

Last edited:
  • +1
hop on a muhfukkin plane

i just popped me a g6

on the block rolling dice and i’m going in

insane cope

feminism is not about being slave to pussy, it also has an effect in mens lives too. for example men stop being forced to go to the military

or simply less wars happening
I wasn't talking about feminism just morals. I didn read what u sed

no you dont get it, dumb is evil and it has already won

current smartness that thrives in the west is temporary
The evil agenda is to make everyone dumber and believe what is on your digital device instead of what is in front of your eyes, yes

a school shooter can be 50 iq alt right winger. doesnt matter because he is evil and he will simply strike first when good people are unaware. him dying in the process doesnt mean evil lost. it literlaly won

richard ramirez was dumb as sin

• +1
I am the one who reacted to this post, even if you don't someone else will.

a school shooter can be 50 iq alt right winger. doesnt matter because he is evil and he will simply strike first when good people are unaware. him dying in the process doesnt mean evil lost. it literlaly won

richard ramirez was dumb as sin
yeah, like the 18 yr old kid who went into Tops and shot black people. he was both evil and dumb but he was evil because he was dumb. then you give dumb people access to automatic weapons yay!

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I am the one who reacted to this post, even if you don't someone else will.
it is so futile, so much evil in the world. even if u dont blow up a hospital which practically is you doing that to urself (since we reincarnate forever) someone else will

I‘m so scared, please don’t hurt me :feelsohgod:
haha you will get flayed alive one day, not by current me, doesnt matter by who but you will feel it all