Good manga to read

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
What are good manga to read?

The best manga i've read were "20th Century Boys", "Monster", "Berserk" and "Vinland Saga" (Even though i dropped vinland shit when the tranny showed up)

What are other good mangas to read?

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Why would you read a manga when you can watch the anime? are you retarded?

Anime is shit, boring and takes way longer than reading the manga. Also the manga always is far ahead in the story. Also some good manga don't have even an anime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Anime is shit and takes longer. Also the manga always is far ahead in the story. Also some good manga don't have even an anime.
put it on 1.5 than you mothafucka

Shigurui
Vagabond
Liar's Game
Fire Punch
Akira
Oyasumi Punpun
Billy Bat
Eden It's an Endless World
Holyland
Historie
Dorohedoro

I believe those are decent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deprived, Clark69 and 1 other person
Or just read the manga lol. I don't need to hear that chink language lmao
Manga is too dry and quiet. Watch the anime that's the last warning.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Shigurui
Vagabond
Liar's Game
Fire Punch
Akira
Oyasumi Punpun
Billy Bat
Eden It's an Endless World
Holyland
Historie
Dorohedoro

I believe those are decent
What's the best from these. Want to start reading now.

Baki,

Parasyte (just watch the anime it's S tier and is caught up with the Manga)

Kengan Ashura is good

And watch Jujustsu Kasien

Parasyte is by far the best of these and it's brutal asf

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 14693
Over for your dopamine receptors
I read books. I wouldn't read books tho if they had a comprehensive alternative like a TV show which explains the book perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Gaygymmaxx
I wouldn't read books tho if they had a comprehensive alternative like a TV show which explains the book perfectly
Manga does also not have that most of the time though.

The Berserk anime is not nearly as detailed as the manga for example. (Never watched the anime but I base this on what i've heard)

Also 20th Century Boys, one of the best manga, has never received an anime adaption.

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
Manga does also not have that most of the time though.

The Berserk anime is not nearly as detailed as the manga for example. (Never watched the anime but I base this on what i've heard)

Also 20th Century Boys, one of the best manga, has never received an anime adaption.
Shutup and watch the anime, he told you it was his final warning. You wouldn't like him when he's angry... :ogre:

• JFL
you read pluto?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Kingdom is very good, caught up on the entire series in under a week iirc

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Anime requires a completely different disposition.
Sometimes I don't want colors, I don't want music, I don't want voices, and I don't want to see images automatically move in front of my eyes. It's gripping my attention too much and sometimes my mind does not want all that stimulation. It's tiring.
Sometimes I just want to read pages one by one, stop when I want, while listening to my own music or no sound at all other than the ones in my imagination while I'm reading.
Some very good works are not adapted in anime and might never be.
Also sometimes the anime is just inferior to the manga. Because of greed, lack of funds, and deadlines, anime producers often put productivity above quality and do not do the manga justice. In which case reading the manga is better.

What's the best from these. Want to start reading now.
Vagabond and Akira are the most critically acclaimed.
Shigurui is my favorite.
Billy Bat is from an author you like(made 20th century boys, Monster) but some claim it's one of his weaker work. I liked it though.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
vinland saga changed my life. dropped it when that nigga stopped being a slave though

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Sometimes I don't want colors, I don't want music, I don't want voices, and I don't want to see images automatically move in front of my eyes. It's gripping my attention too much and sometimes my mind does not want all that stimulation. It's tiring.
Sometimes I just want to read pages one by one, stop when I want, while listening to my own music or no sound at all other than the ones in my imagination while I'm reading.
Also sometimes the anime is just inferior to the manga. Because of greed, lack of funds, and deadlines, anime producers often trade productivity for quality and do not do the manga justice. In which case reading the manga is better.
Yeah @Vermilioncore once said something similar, he's a big manga fan.

• +1
you read pluto?
Yeah I read everything from Naoki Urasawa, best manga author imo.
Kingdom is very good, caught up on the entire series in under a week iirc
Read like 200 chapters, then got kinda bored with it. Still good manga though
Shigurui is my favorite.
Billy Bat is from an author you like(made 20th century boys, Monster) but some claim it's one of his weaker work. I liked it though
Will read Vagabond now. Looked it up and art looks amazing, also interesting time period thx for recommandation. Billy Bat i already read, was also amazing, probably people don't like it because they don't know enough about history.
vinland saga changed my life. dropped it when that nigga stopped being a slave though
Dropped when this showed up lol

• +1

The best manga i've read were "20th Century Boys", "Monster", "Berserk" and "Vinland Saga" (Even though i dropped vinland shit when the tranny showed up)

tpn is goated you have to read that
i’m reading chainsaw man now

fucking awful choices.

Read Kingdom, Golden Kamuy, Real, Slam Dunk, Steel Ball Run, Assasination Classroom, Spirit Circle, Hinamatsuri, Haikyuu, Gokushufudou and Grand Blue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14693
fucking awful choices.

Read Kingdom, Golden Kamuy, Real, Slam Dunk, Steel Ball Run, Assasination Classroom
Why awful bro? I like crime stories maybe thats why i liked monster.

Kingdom was good but dropped after 200 chapters cause it got repetitiv

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Why awful bro? I like crime stories maybe thats why i liked monster.
Watched the Monster anime til the 55th episode and it was way too slow too drowsy and just not that interesting for me. Berserk is fucking trash after Conviction, hell Conviction was decent so it's bad after Golden Age, Vinland Sage is bad right after the first season(farmland arc and everything after is dogshit). 20th Century Boys was decent but it went on for too long

Kingdom was good but dropped after 200 chapters cause it got repetitiv
Should continue it it is toptier

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14693
Watched the Monster anime til the 55th episode and it was way too slow too drowsy and just not that interesting for me.
What a faggot show. Stopped this week at 17 or so. Slow fucks.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Watched the Monster anime til the 55th episode and it was way too slow too drowsy and just not that interesting for me

Todd Sampson Reaction GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

That's what happens when you watch the anime instead of reading the manga. I started the monster anime before and stopped after 10 episodes because it got boring as fuck.

But the manga is another level, it is fast and the pace is perfect, imo best manga ever created.

For 20th Century boys I agree tbh was too long the last 50 chapters where kenji comes back are kinda shit tbh. But before that amazing

• +1
That's what happens when you watch the anime instead of reading the manga. I started the monster anime before and stopped after 10 episodes because it got boring as fuck.

But the manga is another level, it is fast and the pace is perfect, imo best manga ever created.
You know what? I've been thinking about reading the Monster manga for the alternative experience and I'll do it, your comment kinda tipped the scales.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14693
You know what? I've been thinking about reading the Monster manga for the alternative experience and I'll do it, your comment kinda tipped the scales.
It's about the same. People are saying that the Anime is very very faithful to the Manga.

It's about the same. People are saying that the Anime is very very faithful to the Manga.
I do enjoy manga more than anime tho so if its slow I can just read past it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14693
Also sometimes the anime is just inferior to the manga. Because of greed, lack of funds, and deadlines, anime producers often put productivity above quality and do not do the manga justice. In which case reading the manga is better.

Shigurui is my favorite.
Billy Bat is from an author you like(made 20th century boys, Monster) but some claim it's one of his weaker work. I liked it though.
:feelshah::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
I do enjoy manga more than anime tho so if its slow I can just read past it
From what i've seen the anime is pretty much the same. BUUUT you can read way faster and they talk slow af in the monster anime. Also all the chase scenes etc. are made very unexciting in the anime imo.

• Woah
sad to see ppl hating on monster anime when its top tier, even sadder that nobody recommended one punch man manga or tokyo ghoul

From what i've seen the anime is pretty much the same. BUUUT you can read way faster and they talk slow af in the monster anime. Also all the chase scenes etc. are made very unexciting in the anime imo.
Manga definitely conveys the artists intentions far better and the story will always be more accurate but I personally just don't have the attention span to read manga when given the choice and anime fights are honestly my favorite thing to watch before working out and doesn't really hit the same when reading it. I don't mind reading if the anime isn't up to date however.

• +1
sad to see ppl hating on monster anime when its top tier, even sadder that nobody recommended one punch man manga or tokyo ghoul
One punch man is beyond goated, just thinking about garou vs the B class gang makes my dick hard, and the current events in the manga are nutty also

Haven't read tokyo ghoul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
One punch man is beyond goated, just thinking about garou vs the B class gang makes my dick hard, and the current events in the manga are nutty also
the first season of the anime is beyond a masterpiece tbh
i binged the 12 eps and it felt like ive only been watching for 2 hrs
2nd season ruined everything, its so fucking dogshit
the manga is amazing tho, i picked it up from after the events of s1

didn't see him get married and shiet

• +1
jfl at watching anime on 1.5 speed tho lmfao, thats gotta be a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
the first season of the anime is beyond a masterpiece tbh
i binged the 12 eps and it felt like ive only been watching for 2 hrs
2nd season ruined everything, its so fucking dogshit
the manga is amazing tho, i picked it up from after the events of s1
Bro wym second season was fire too it was kinda shit point to end a season but it'll get finished when they animate the next one. You watched baki brah?

no its not, u just have zoomer attention span
i wasnt bored a single time throughout the series
Cope i read books which is the driest thing ever. The anime is just very slow.

I'm reading Spy x Family and Ajin: Demi-Human rn. Don't watch Ajin anime it's a CGI joke
One of my irl friends does this because he thinks anime is too slow paced :hnghn: :hnghn:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A second in time watching anime is a worry-less, why reduce that time brah

didn't see him get married and shiet
nah heard about that shit tho. the nigga got a kid too. wish i could see him be a monster back when he was a kid tho before muh peace muh true warrior

• JFL