Good news: i am NT Bad news: i am sub htn

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Today I was working alone with a stacy(by Allah I am not lying)and was making her laugh and giggle and shieet you feel me? She was feeling my vibe. Too bad i am ogre skulled non prettyboymaxxed fag. I honestly hate these occasions as they remind you of what you are missing regardless of any success you have as it always comes down to face+height> anything else.

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
Bump and shieeeet.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
H
Today I was working alone with a stacy(by Allah I am not lying)and was making her laugh and giggle and shieet you feel me? She was feeling my vibe. Too bad i am ogre skulled non prettyboymaxxed fag. I honestly hate these occasions as they remind you of what you are missing regardless of any success you have as it always comes down to face+height> anything else.
How do you look?

At least u ain’t ugly I huess

Ngl that’s false loo
Idk bro I am average, from what I hear from people but I get 0000000 bitches. Doesn't help that my competetion is old-school very tall danish dirty blonde nice hair broad shouldered wide framed deep voice sport playing hobby having chads

fashion personality nt is cope, you got the looks or you dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Back