Good skincare solutions for face lines/wrinkles (is it possible without fillers?)

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
I've realized bad skin is another thing really holding me back. In pictures where I fraud the lighting to look like I have good skin, I look WAY better, srs two different people.

I have:
-bad tear troughs/crows feet
-mid-cheek creases
-large pores
-acne scars.

Any advice on how to correct any or all of these would be appreciated. Especially interested to hear from people who overcame any of them personally. Have any of you gotten rid of face lines without fillers or Botox?
Download

-Healthy natural diet with skincare staples (carrots, green tea, cantelope, watermelon, salmon etc.)
-8-10hr of sleep
-no blue light after 6pm
-low stress
-Red light therapy
-cleanser morning and night every day
-Toner at night
-Retin A every other day at night
-moisutreizer every other day at night
-Putting Vaseline on my face overnight on the days I don't do retin A (slugging)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
what is blue light?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 10615
The light emitted by screens on our phones, computers etc. Also other things, but those are the main ones we get it from
if you turn on nightlight will it get rid of the blue light? nightlight is an app

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mecmec
if you turn on nightlight will it get rid of the blue light? nightlight is an app
I'm pretty sure, I'm not an expert on this issue specifically tbh. But, I have my pc and phone scheduled to turn on their built in blue light blockers from 6pm-8am. I think if you turn up the intensity all the way it blocks all the light

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615
stretch soft tissue and skin with bimax, ded srs

• Hmm...
Reactions: mecmec
Retin A isn’t working?

PRP treatment
retin a

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It will block some, not everything. You‘d barely be able to see anything if it was completely removed

High concentration Tretinion
Fraxel Laser
MIcroneedling

Idk anything else tbh it's very hard to solve and probably as over for you as it is for me

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and Deleted member
Just get botox early and tan in a redlight bed. The redlight counters the UVB and regenerates.

Also get on Glycine/Proline 4g/2g ammino acids from bulk supplements. 2x a day. Main amminos in collagen, and americas just eat muscle meat which has ZERO collagen and makes you age like a mother fucker.

Creams and facial stuff all HUGE copes for women and multibillion dollar industry.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and ChristianChad
No blue light after 6PM? Really?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm pretty sure, I'm not an expert on this issue specifically tbh. But, I have my pc and phone scheduled to turn on their built in blue light blockers from 6pm-8am. I think if you turn up the intensity all the way it blocks all the light

View attachment 1383901
i do the same

now i cant look at normal screens without this
its just so nice to look at

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
Just get botox early and tan in a redlight bed. The redlight counters the UVB and regenerates.

Also get on Glycine/Proline 4g/2g ammino acids from bulk supplements. 2x a day. Main amminos in collagen, and americas just eat muscle meat which has ZERO collagen and makes you age like a mother fucker.

Creams and facial stuff all HUGE copes for women and multibillion dollar industry.
High IQ post.