GOOD SUBMENTAL BUT BAD CHIN- IT IS POSSIBLE. Better ways for one to go about fixing it

Is it possible to have a bad chin with a good jaw

• Yes it is

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Yes, It actually is possible.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
Genioplasty makes very small movements. They also aren't much better than chin implants because they can erode bone, While genio uses the bone itself to create more size. I have a lower third that looks similarly to the guy here I posted. Decent jaw but not much projection of the chin. People in here keep telling me I need bimax. I Dont need bimax, just a surgeon that is competent at genio at a competitive price
EE951AF9 0685 47F1 85A2 0653DB3583A7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Genio can do alot

just get genio and bimax later if you really need it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
the only time this even really happens is usually in niggers with bimax protrusion where they dont even really have a bad chin

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and Deleted member 3270
get a genio,easy

get a genio,easy
Genio only does 8mm at the very max. And I don't need Bimax and probably couldnt get it if I wanted to (I have medical history of breathing problems or hyper recession) Wonder if I could compromise for 9 with horizontal movement

Genio only does 8mm at the very max. And I don't need Bimax and probably couldnt get it if I wanted to (I have medical history of breathing problems or hyper recession) Wonder if I could compromise for 9 with horizontal movement
of you want advance more get a mini wing