Good video from Derek (MPMD) about PUA and slaying

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
While I think PUA is a bad idea most of the time (better to approach in social circle or college if you can), he makes good points here.

TL;DR: It's important to get approaching girls and slaying out of your system before you get a lot of money so that you can build your confidence and self-esteem based on your social skills and looks alone and not money and status. Otherwise, you will regret it later and feel like you are a betabuxxer and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, volcelfatcel, Squirtle and 8 others
Cope its all about monk maxing, jfl at girls and sex, just mega dose ayahuasca and go live on some greek mountain with fellow monkcels

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Cope its all about monk maxing, jfl at girls and sex, just mega dose ayahuasca and go live on some greek mountain with fellow monkcels
Cope. Monks jack off 12 times a day or become gay.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Just манастирmaxx bro
Monah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, eduardkoopman and TsarTsar444
Cope. Monks jack off 12 times a day or become gay.
They have ascended beyond sex silly inkwell, jfl at not delusion maxing and living peacefully taking care of goats and smoking hemp with brocels

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have seen that video and I agree

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
"Hey guys it Derek from more plates more dates.com"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 39, bugeye and 12 others
They have ascended beyond sex silly inkwell, jfl at not delusion maxing and living peacefully taking care of goats and smoking hemp with brocels
when observing monks more close, some may have. But alot don't, can't, manage not to. And biology taking over. Even though they really try, to control maxx. It's very difficult to control maxx with brain, the basic urges.
mirin the efforts though.
I tried it for 4 years as well.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TsarTsar444
when observing monks more close, some may have. But alot don't, can't, manage not to. And biology taking over. Even though they really try, to control maxx. It's very difficult to control maxx with brain, the basic urges.
mirin the efforts though.
I tried it for 4 years as well.
Go visit mount Athnos in greece, is a monk place where only males are allowed (BASED) and they live there their whole life

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You didn't watch the video

Go visit mount Athnos in greece, is a monk place where only males are allowed (BASED) and they live there their whole life
Based and Eastern Orthodoxpilled

While I think PUA is a bad idea most of the time (better to approach in social circle or college if you can), he makes good points here.

TL;DR: It's important to get approaching girls and slaying out of your system before you get a lot of money so that you can build your confidence and self-esteem based on your social skills and looks alone and not money and status. Otherwise, you will regret it later and feel like you are a betabuxxer and nothing else.

There's two sides, because if you suck at this oua shit then you'll waste so many years doing nothing else and come to the realisation you haven't really created life for yourself.
I think an approach of getting your shit(looksmaxxing,business) together then slaying is better coz you won't be as needy or hungry for bitches- you have other aspects in life to fall back on. Just my opinion on this- I used to do this shit when younger and it got me nowhere honestly.

Instead of going gym I would go town and cold approach girls lmao you need to be looksmaxxed if you attempt this haha

hes right or you will have this feeling of missing out like most incels have:hnghn:

• +1
There's two sides, because if you suck at this oua shit then you'll waste so many years doing nothing else and come to the realisation you haven't really created life for yourself.
I think an approach of getting your shit(looksmaxxing,business) together then slaying is better coz you won't be as needy or hungry for bitches- you have other aspects in life to fall back on. Just my opinion on this- I used to do this shit when younger and it got me nowhere honestly.

Instead of going gym I would go town and cold approach girls lmao you need to be looksmaxxed if you attempt this haha
Yeah true, you should be prepared for it and go for your looksmatch, otherwise it will be only rejections (and even then, it will be mostly rejections, it's a numbers game).

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah true, you should be prepared for it and go for your looksmatch, otherwise it will be only rejections (and even then, it will be mostly rejections, it's a numbers game).
Agreed, I'd rather be financially free and be able to slay fully looksmaxxed than chasing bitches and fkn broke- cucked to a life of wageslaving

If you aren't financially free and looksmaxxed by 35 it's over man

Mpmd makes good videos some times

• +1