Google gives lifefuel and ropefuel

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
Lets say ur curious about what percentage of LL surgeries are successful, and where should u look the answer for that? Google of course. So lets see what Google has to say

IMG 20230605 035636

Alright, that was not bad at all, 95% success rate is great for such a complicated surgery, i'd say its lifefuel too if ur planning to undergo it. But lets scroll a bit down, we might find more answers to the question.

After a second of scrolling, thats what u find

IMG 20230605 035654

"Loss of length". Imagine grinding ur entire life to collect the tens of thousands of money needed for the surgery, travelling across the globe to get nails screwed on ur bones by a professional surgeon, be on a wheel chair for several months (or even years sometimes), and lose all these years from your life just for the extra height to go away. Just like that. Back to zero.

Giga ropefuel imo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 24278
Brutal at least ur not a mutt like me

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 29167 and bishōnenmaxxer
Table hit yakuza

over

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
would kms instantly if i noticed that my extra height disappeared, its just too brutal, cant cope
More people are getting LL in the last 2 years by that turkey guy, most logic thing is saving money while seeing how these guys life will be in the next 5-10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
More people are getting LL in the last 2 years by that turkey guy, most logic thing is saving money while seeing how these guys life will be in the next 5-10 years.
I hope they all lose the ability to walk honestly. No offense to short people.

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
I heard they do it in cali too, and its getting more and more popular there

• +1
I hope they all lose the ability to walk honestly. No offense to short people.
Why do u hope that? Whats wrong with getting LL?

• +1
Consider your options here, being short is akin to being handicapped already. There's no risk here. It's either stay handicapped for life, or become taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Suimaxxer
I'm 5'11" and that's good enough in my country, so not my problem.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Deleted member 28904
Still manlet

gonna get ll at 6'7, wish me luck boyos