Got addicted to this forum.need help.

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
I've tried deleting my account but I keep canceling the deletion bcoz I'm addicted to the notifications and comments(even if they tell me to rope).how can I leave this forum behind and get on with my life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, heyheyheybro22, ey88 and 4 others
I've tried deleting my account but I keep canceling the deletion bcoz I'm addicted to the notifications and comments(even if they tell me to rope).how can I leave this forum behind and get on with my life?
This is an underrated thread bump

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Don't forget, you're here forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Gaygymmaxx and randomguyonthenet.
Why the Fuck is this thread only gaining attention now?

Just don’t leave, it’s not like you having anything more important going on in your life

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, randomguyonthenet. and heyheyheybro22
Rope

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and randomguyonthenet.
Just don’t leave, it’s not like you having anything more important going on in your life
No Maybe not.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Every time you get an urge to come back to something you denounce, you have to remember that you'll regret the decision later and you'll be disappointed in yourself. your needs should always have a priority over your wants

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
And if you leave you’ll just be on other social media’s, at least this one you actually learn a lot
That's actually true.mostly I love browsing off topic and listening to people's schizo ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Every time you get an urge to come back to something you denounce, you have to remember that you'll regret the decision later and you'll be disappointed in yourself. your needs should always have a priority over your wants
Correct.instant gratification really do be fucking me up.