Got approached from a stranger phone

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
This actually happen few days ago on Sunday, i was travelling back to my city by plane.
So i'm at the boarding lounge and sit down on random seat do my own stuff/ playing with my phone.
There is a tomboyish lesbian looking women sitting in-front of me facetiming her friends,
after few minute she suddenly turn back and put her phone facing to me and ask me to say Hi, i ask why, she dint answer just ask me to say hi again
so i did, the moment i said "Hi",
"arrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa" on the phone screen there are few JBs is screaming and then said hi back, i said "ok.....?" then go back doing my own stuff.
the lesbian looking women then go back to her place and just after a few minute, she turn her head back and face her phone on me again, and the JBs on the screen scream again, i started looking around if others noticed because the phone speaker is like turned to the max.
then JBs asked me for my Facebook and Instagram acc.
Remembered i have too many cringey post and photo on my Facebook, so i said i dont use social media and dint told them.
After i got back home that days, i instantly deleted all my facebook post, comment and photo one by one, it took hours, facebook wont let you mass delete.
half year of calisthenic and few month of looksmaxxing isn't cope.
Feeling huge validation/confident boost
imagine being a Chad and get this kind of validation constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Key example of why looks arnt holding you back

Key example of why looks arnt holding you back
it did at least from last year, getting ghosted, then noticed im skinny fat and soy looking face, bringing down my bf% a lot since then