Got approached irl for the first time

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
Just by a random girl at a hotel restaurant, she looked young so I asked her age. She was 14 lol, this is the age group of foids I appeal to the most I guess, my gf is also over a year younger (I’m 19). All foids that I was told have a crush on me were usually 2 years younger. Mfs will say to be glad I have jb appeal, but it’s just I’m a cutecel and have to permajutt to look normal

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, ElTruecel and Snowskinned
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, watah, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
I have a theory that you get approached not on the basis of your looks, but on the basis of your maxilla. Prettyboymaxing is the way

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
I have a theory that you get approached not on the basis of your looks, but on the basis of your maxilla. Prettyboymaxing is the way
what u talking about your maxilla is your looks?? Plus I have bad bones

Maxxila is looks. I guess John Eric's maxillary must not appeal to you

jbs approach anybody lol theyre giga low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Just by a random girl at a hotel restaurant, she looked young so I asked her age. She was 14 lol, this is the age group of foids I appeal to the most I guess, my gf is also over a year younger (I’m 19). All foids that I was told have a crush on me were usually 2 years younger. Mfs will say to be glad I have jb appeal, but it’s just I’m a cutecel and have to permajutt to look normal
based, i too am “prettyboy” and normally only girls who approach r younger but recently had hella acne n only been approached twice this school year T-T it’s over till i fix

tales from the Mozambique gas station

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and tombradylover