Got called feminine today.

huracaan

huracaan

Iron
I met this girl in my english 101 class and she forced me to put my number in her phone for whatever reason. Then she tells me once we get out of class that I have a gay voice and that im very feminine, and that she thinks I was raised by women. I even hopped on roblox for fun and I've been told by many people (even a gay dude) that I sounded gay.

Is this god telling me to take Test E?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Clqs, illusivespirits and 3 others
I‘m sure that made you very happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, IBlameHoax and LuckyBeast
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
How old are you ?

I think she wants to date you

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I met this girl in my english 101 class and she forced me to put my number in her phone for whatever reason. Then she tells me once we get out of class that I have a gay voice and that im very feminine, and that she thinks I was raised by women. I even hopped on roblox for fun and I've been told by many people (even a gay dude) that I sounded gay.

Man up, I bet you’re soaring with estrogen as of right now. What shows do you watch in your free time, what’s your hobbies if you have any

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
One word: thyroplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Dendoni
voice box transplant

Oil up I'll be there at 5

Lets Dance GIF by Diddy

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
JFL I wouldn't jump off the deep end like that. Most GL guys have a good blend of male and feminine traits. If girls are cold approaching you then that means you probably hit the sweet spot. Don't ogremax nor do I think you should femmax. Just enjoy the attention and take care of yourself.

Damn she thought you were gay :lul: brutal bro. Maybe you can try and fuck her and tell her “I just wanna know how it feels you know girl”

• JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits

This could be a retarded take by me but she could like you in the looks department but wanted to do a shit test on you to see how feminine you truly are personality wise (voice aside)

Damn she thought you were gay :lul: brutal bro. Maybe you can try and fuck her and tell her “I just wanna know how it feels you know girl”
shes a lesbian:feelswhy:

JFL I wouldn't jump off the deep end like that. Most GL guys have a good blend of male and feminine traits. If girls are cold approaching you then that means you probably hit the sweet spot. Don't ogremax nor do I think you should femmax. Just enjoy the attention and take care of yourself.
I dont have a good blend of M and F traits, its mostly fem traits, this is the first girl in my life to cold approach me and I think its because she thought I was gay:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Nick.Harte
Female gaze maxed honestly:feelsokman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adelholzener
Someone watched too much tails

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Man up, I bet you’re soaring with estrogen as of right now. What shows do you watch in your free time, what’s your hobbies if you have any
I don’t watch TV, and my only hobby is liking cars LOL

take test and get revenge