Got COVID last week

Honoric

Honoric

Iron
So after two years of feeling invincible, I finally got COVID last week. Started out as a sore throat, then went full-blown fever/cold chills/coughing/runny nose/soreness/lethargy. Thankfully I'm almost fully recovered by now without ever needing to go to the hospital/taking medication other than paracetamol the first 3 days for the high fever. Fully vacced but no booster shots taken. First three days felt like hell and I wanted to die so badly JFL since I was and still am in quarantine alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, TitusA and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Vermilioncore and Honoric
COVID

C = cock
O = on
V = vagina
I = is
D = dream come true

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Sphinx and Honoric
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Vermilioncore
Should have gotten the fourth booster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, turkproducer, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Should have gotten the fourth booster
Booster

B = Bullshit
O = Onions
O = On
S = Sissy
T = Tits
E = ER
R = Rolling stone

So after two years of feeling invincible, I finally got COVID last week. Started out as a sore throat, then went full-blown fever/cold chills/coughing/runny nose/soreness/lethargy. Thankfully I'm almost fully recovered by now without ever needing to go to the hospital/taking medication other than paracetamol the first 3 days for the high fever. Fully vacced but no booster shots taken. First three days felt like hell and I wanted to die so badly JFL since I was and still am in quarantine alone.
same, missed 3/5 of my exams because of it. shit useless vaccine

• So Sad
Reactions: Honoric
Got it and got achy muscles for a day. None vaccinated. Check out the Pfizer vaccine info that just came out today you took a vaccine with a massive amount of side effects for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Honoric
Got it and got achy muscles for a day. None vaccinated. Check out the Pfizer vaccine info that just came out today you took a vaccine with a massive amount of side effects for nothing.
Exactly why i only took the bare minimum to be able to continue living without any hindrances in public etc. I was against taking it last year but had to for a few reasons. Disappointed that my fam ( parents and grandparents ) were so enthusiastic about taking the vaccine + boosters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TitusA
I got it and only symptoms I had was a itchy bum

• Hmm...
It's like being sick for 4 or 5 for most people with no pre existing conditions. If you had like AIDS or diabetes tho you would have been over

• So Sad
how are you that sick after getting 2 vax shots?

• +1
how are you that sick after getting 2 vax shots?
I was asking myself the same thing. FYI I've been pretty active lately, going gym 3-4 times a week and 10k minimum steps a day plus decent diet so my immune system should be decent. Shit vaccine ngl