got denied entry to a club and the bouncer confiscated my shit... what the fuck?

gay retard

gay retard

black weeb
this was last night... me and some mates were pub crawling and generally goofing off before one guy suggested we should hit the clubs. we're above average all thing considered, and the alcohol skyrocketed my confidence so i got us an uber (40 fucking quid) to go to this place down town where my friend alleged he pulled every single time...

we get to the place and line up outside, it was relatively busy but the m:f ratio looked g2g so i was like fuck it. it's our turn to show the bouncer our ID's, (he's some fat bald borreby subhuman cunt -- you know the type) and he waves us in until one of our mates who is 22 but could legit pass for 16 is pulled aside because the guy wants to check his ID again... he does, and then he's like "this looks fake, i wanna see your friends ID's to compare them" so we oblige, and he basically just pockets them and tell us to fuck off

we couldn't do shit bcuz there were multiple bouncers and you know they're all ex felons and shit who don't care about going back to prison, so we ended up just parting ways and calling the place tmrw where they said they already handed them over to the police so we have to take it up with them

the UK is a fucking joke. tinder from now on it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JBcollector, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 21661
srs

i got my drivers license back this morning, yet im still upset

@forevergymcelling
@GetShrekt

i thought this shit was just myths and legends until i experienced it for myself

Ohmyscience

what LE fuckk

• +1
Reactions: gay retard

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and gay retard
Bouncers in the uk think they’re hard as fuck, but you’d have to be a bit of a mong to take a job like that imo

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah. its all sorted now and they apologized and offered us some vouchers, but fuck dealing with cunts like that. honestly, there's nothing worse than some 50yo, 90 IQ ex con shoving his weight around because he's salty he cant go clubbing anymore

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
damn. i thought this thread would be a certified banger, but i guess you guys are more into larp tinder bullshit

If you’re not at least 6’4 with a 23 inch bidelt and a high pren T face forget clubs.

• Hmm...
If you’re not at least 6’4 with a 23 inch bidelt and a high pren T face forget clubs.
size/silhouette seems to play a bigger role in clubs.... i guess because you cant really see peoples faces clearly due to the lighting/beer goggles

but i disagree. confidence can go along way as long as you stay in your lane

Its discrimination of unattractive people they must either be a creep or a criminal. Sad reality of it all.

• +1
Its discrimination of unattractive people they must either be a creep or a criminal. Sad reality of it all.
we're all pretty decent looking and clean cut tho

maybe the bouncer legitimately thought my friend was underaged? still doesn't justify what he did

• Hmm...
Reactions: ForbiddenTruecel
srs

i got my drivers license back this morning, yet im still upset

@forevergymcelling
@GetShrekt

i thought this shit was just myths and legends until i experienced it for myself
Jfl why are security guards such cunts? They have to be the most insecure men on the planet.

How old and good looking are you lot? I would've thought they would only do something like that to the uglies or rlly youngens

• +1
Jfl why are security guards such cunts? They have to be the most insecure men on the planet.

How old and good looking are you lot?
im prolly the best looking of the group, we're all in our early-late 20's

me for reference

me-png.2298699

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
@mogger123

bro, aren't you from the UK?

yeah they're often cunts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and gay retard
Club bouncers are the biggest ugly subhumans on earth

• +1
this was last night... me and some mates were pub crawling and generally goofing off before one guy suggested we should hit the clubs. we're above average all thing considered, and the alcohol skyrocketed my confidence so i got us an uber (40 fucking quid) to go to this place down town where my friend alleged he pulled every single time...

we get to the place and line up outside, it was relatively busy but the m:f ratio looked g2g so i was like fuck it. it's our turn to show the bouncer our ID's, (he's some fat bald borreby subhuman cunt -- you know the type) and he waves us in until one of our mates who is 22 but could legit pass for 16 is pulled aside because the guy wants to check his ID again... he does, and then he's like "this looks fake, i wanna see your friends ID's to compare them" so we oblige, and he basically just pockets them and tell us to fuck off

we couldn't do shit bcuz there were multiple bouncers and you know they're all ex felons and shit who don't care about going back to prison, so we ended up just parting ways and calling the place tmrw where they said they already handed them over to the police so we have to take it up with them

the UK is a fucking joke. tinder from now on it is.
Why are clubs so age cucked

• +1
Why are clubs so age cucked
i guess it's a huge liability if they serve alcohol to a minor, and the culture here kinda dictates that you should start clubbing as young as possible -- so it is a real issue

but none of that explains why bouncers are such massive cunts. i think they throw people out/deny entry to break up the monotony of their job, which is just standing around otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
i guess it's a huge liability if they serve alcohol to a minor, and the culture here kinda dictates that you should start clubbing as young as possible -- so it is a real issue

but none of that explains why bouncers are such massive cunts. i think they throw people out/deny entry to break up the monotony of their job, which is just standing around otherwise.
They just did it for the lulz. I would have done the same too tbh. Based bouncer lol.

They just did it for the lulz. I would have done the same too tbh. Based bouncer lol.
except unlike the bouncer you couldn't even intimidate a stray cat, let alone a 6'1", 190lb MTN

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit