Got heightpilled hard in a tv show tonight

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Was a tv show tonight in a singing show where celebs dress up and in the end you have to guess their identity (I’m not at home so don’t ask me why I watched this crap), but when a politician took of his mask and revealed his identity, he was bending down. He had a long dress so his dress was hiding his bending knees. Everyone there was disappointed at how short he looked. Everyone remarked how short he was in a disappointing tone, and how short he looked in comparison to the program director. When he stood up straight, everyone was smiling when he towered over the program director, expressing their respect for him. For when he was bending down and looking like a turbomanlet, people’s sudden disrespect for him was very apparent.
:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency, Deleted member 2214, Xangsane and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

Not really height though. Obviously being tall gives you more potential for being big but if the short guy was a jacked roider and the tall guy was a lanklet, it would be the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Not really height though. Obviously being tall gives you more potential for being big but if the short guy was a jacked roider and the tall guy was a lanklet, it would be the opposite.
The tall guy we see here isn't muscular, he is just very fat and very tall. Most likely around 6 foot 7 in height at the bare minimum, while his victim is around 5 foot 3.

Short men are worse off than cockroaches. In fact, a woman would much rather fuck a cockroach than an ugly shortman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 15099
Was a tv show tonight in a singing show where celebs dress up and in the end you have to guess their identity (I’m not at home so don’t ask me why I watched this crap), but when a politician took of his mask and revealed his identity, he was bending down. He had a long dress so his dress was hiding his bending knees. Everyone there was disappointed at how short he looked. Everyone remarked how short he was in a disappointing tone, and how short he looked in comparison to the program director. When he stood up straight, everyone was smiling when he towered over the program director, expressing their respect for him. For when he was bending down and looking like a turbomanlet, people’s sudden disrespect for him was very apparent.
:hnghn:
The masked singer?

*insert gif of the giant Chadlite at a bar lifting a smaller dude out of his way to get closer to the bartender and order a drink*

i’m 5’8 and proud

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF