Got kiss rejected on first date. Is it over?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I went on a date with this girl from the last thread.

Early in the date she said I was tall and handsome. She was telling me the places she wanted us to go for our next date. We were walking through the park holding hands. We sat down and started talking. It was getting dark and she almost had to go so I went for a kiss. She told me no because it was only the first date. I tried to brush it off but I was hurt. I kept talking to her and did my best to act like I wasnt bothered. When I asked her about going out again in a few days she said "we'll see".

Is it over?:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, thecel, Daniel Plainview and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and ascension
If she wants another date take it but don't pay for much

• +1
Reactions: Ken
If she wants another date take it but don't pay for much
She seems very inexperienced. She might even be a virgin so hopefully she was being honest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, onnysk, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
She seems very inexperienced. She might even be a virgin so hopefully she was being honest.
Then you probaly dont need to worry and its pro ok if you pay

• Woah
Tera-over might as well become an eunuch at this point and chop off your balls.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, galego123, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Also from what I read she’s attracted to you but you’re such an aspie that you put her off. For girls like that just silencemaxx, consider her over and put her on the back burner. You can text her but wait at least double to reply. Also irl be more cold and act like she’s trying to impress you. 30% chance it might work but rn you’re at 0.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Ken
you probably had bad breath

• Hmm...
you probably had bad breath
I used therabreath and scrubbed everything off my tongue before the date. I tested it after I dropped her off and it was still neutral.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I used therabreath and scrubbed everything off my tongue before the date. I tested it after I dropped her off and it was still neutral.
If the girl doesn't kiss you on the next date, get out of there.

• +1
She's probably also dating a bunch of other guys, and wants to see which one is the best. You aren't the one, but might decide to keep you around as a "backup" in case she gets pumped and dumped...

• So Sad
Dnr but yes

It’s not over

• Love it
Sometimes it just happens, don’t listen to these autists when it comes to dating advice tho. If you like the girl keep going out with her, she’s probably just taking her time and wants to get to know you better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19478 and 2 others
Sometimes it just happens, don’t listen to these autists when it comes to dating advice tho. If you like the girl keep going out with her, she’s probably just taking her time and wants to get to know you better
Even if it doesnt work out Im glad I at least went for it. My biggest regret with my oneitis is never making a move.

I like her enought to go out with her again.

Even if it doesnt work out Im glad I at least went for it. My biggest regret with my oneitis is never making a move.

I like her enought to go out with her again.
Perfect, just make sure to be yourself and don’t try to impress. The first few dates people usually just try to show the best of them, instead you should play a game and ask her to tell you her biggest flaws and vice versa

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ken
Perfect, just make sure to be yourself and don’t try to impress. The first few dates people usually just try to show the best of them, instead you should play a game and ask her to tell you her biggest flaws and vice versa
This is actually wholesome advice usually your bullying incels but you actually helping one out I’m shook.

Yeah can’t relate to @Ken newvr had a date where girl didn’t kiss me passionately

• So Sad
This is actually wholesome advice usually your bullying incels but you actually helping one out I’m shook.

Yeah can’t relate to @Ken newvr had a date where girl didn’t kiss me passionately
I just troll the retards in here, Ryu is a cool guy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Early in the date she said I was tall and handsome.
Another bitch obsessed with height. So annoying.

And no, it's not over, but something tells me she isn't good quality.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Growth Plate
this actually happened to me (15) last year with a mtb - htb central american jb (13). I went in for a kiss and she rejected it, told me she needs to get to know me more then we just hugged twice. Then I got angry as I knew I was cucked so I cut all contact with her.

the only good thing out of that situation was that she didn't run away when I went for the kiss twice. She just moved her head. Idk if that means I'm not completely deformed. Tbh I think she was afraid of me getting angry so she just stayed by me while fearing for her life :lul: Now whenever I go outside and she sees me, she runs away. What a fucking truecel. I tried kissing after only talking to her for like 15 minutes in total and just meeting her like a few days ago btw. Mogger low inhib

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Leonardo DiCaprio @GandyIsNormie

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Chadeep, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
this actually happened to me (15) last year with a mtb - htb central american jb (13). I went in for a kiss and she rejected it, told me she needs to get to know me more then we just hugged twice. Then I got angry as I knew I was cucked so I cut all contact with her.

the only good thing out of that situation was that she didn't run away when I went for the kiss twice. She just moved her head. Idk if that means I'm not completely deformed. Tbh I think she was afraid of me getting angry so she just stayed by me while fearing for her life :lul: Now whenever I go outside and she sees me, she runs away. What a fucking truecel. I tried kissing after only talking to her for like 15 minutes in total and just meeting her like a few days ago btw. Mogger low inhib

fucking pedophile u got what u deserved 🤪

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
fucking pedophile u got what u deserved 🤪
She's now dating a chubby central american boy (mtn - htn) her age (14 atm) with trending zoomer hair that looks 5' - 5'3". She's short af too though

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Another bitch obsessed with height. So annoying.

And no, it's not over, but something tells me she isn't good quality.
Yeah im not sure about her yet. Im going to ask her out again later. Ill give her 2 more dates. If we dont kiss by 3rd date im ghosting.

If we had sons together I would have to feed them lots of milk to prevent them from being manlets.

When you see her again hug her from behind and tell her "here I am"

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken and Growth Plate
She might even be a kissless virgin so she might just want to take it slow :unsure: I've had this happen before and we didn't kiss until second date

• Woah

Early in the date she said I was tall and handsome. She was telling me the places she wanted us to go for our next date. We were walking through the park holding hands. We sat down and started talking. It was getting dark and she almost had to go so I went for a kiss. She told me no because it was only the first date. I tried to brush it off but I was hurt. I kept talking to her and did my best to act like I wasnt bothered. When I asked her about going out again in a few days she said "we'll see".

Some women have a personal no kissing on the first date rule. Very old school.
I didn't kiss my PSL ex on the first date. We kissed and went all the way on the second date. She even thought that sex on the second date was too fast because she was afraid I would think she's a slut and get the wrong idea. But she reasoned that its a sexist way of thinking and that this is what we both wanted so there's nothing wrong with that.
Our emotional intimacy and comfort with each other grew every time we had sex. So I don't regret having sex on the second date. I don't think its slutty. If a girl is slutty for doing that, then I'm slutty.

• +1
She might even be a kissless virgin so she might just want to take it slow :unsure: I've had this happen before and we didn't kiss until second date
She might be. She made me meet her entire family when I picked her up. They were very nice. They told me to have her back early.

• Woah
Reactions: JawMogger

Yes it's over

• So Sad
Yes it is

• So Sad
Its been 24 hours with no response.

ITS OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Going for that kiss ruined everything. She was acting different after that. She probably thought I was just trying to pump and dump.

Lemme give you some slayer teir advice

What you meed to start doing to all women you meet in a social scene (bar or first date ect), give them a kiss on the cheek. Like a light peck

This will make you appear smoother and breakdown that barrier

I kiss women all the time when i greet them even if they have a bf or husband. It makes you look like a chad

• Woah
c
Also from what I read she’s attracted to you but you’re such an aspie that you put her off. For girls like that just silencemaxx, consider her over and put her on the back burner. You can text her but wait at least double to reply. Also irl be more cold and act like she’s trying to impress you. 30% chance it might work but rn you’re at 0.
i act too aspie and can confirm silencemaxxing is One Of The MOST LEGIT advice for socially awkward ppl and it works

inb4 saying autist chad gets pussy, You are NOT A FUCKING CHAD!

• +1
c

i act too aspie and can confirm silencemaxxing is One Of The MOST LEGIT advice for socially awkward ppl and it works

inb4 saying autist chad gets pussy, You are NOT A FUCKING CHAD!
Just stop being autistic lmfao :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 19036
I think it's over Ken
You did something that creeped her out

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and SendMePicsToRate
I think it's over Ken
You did something that creeped her out
Yes, I already got rejected. She went from planning future dates at the beginning of the date to telling me she wasnt sure if she would be free at the end. The more I start to like a girl the less they like me.

Over for you, they let chad smash without even 1 date. Did she atleast let you hug her? hand holding? 0 physical contact means she just outright doesn't like you

• So Sad
Over for you, they let chad smash without even 1 date. Did she atleast let you hug her? hand holding? 0 physical contact means she just outright doesn't like you
Yes I hugged her and held her hand. When I held her hand she still seemed really happy. I should have ended the date there.

I sat with her at a bench but I took a long time to go for the kiss and was acting awkward and nervous before I went for it. I am a kissless virgin so I was nervous about messing it up. She completley changed after that. I knew it was over. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16853
next time don't kiss, just rape

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Yes I hugged her and held her hand. When I held her hand she still seemed really happy. I should have ended the date there.

I sat with her at a bench but I took a long time to go for the kiss and was acting awkward and nervous before I went for it. I am a kissless virgin so I was nervous about messing it up. She completley changed after that. I knew it was over. :feelswhy:
It's over for you,you are the ultimate simp that blames himself jfl

• So Sad
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhshshshshshshshsjhsagahahhahahahahahaha
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I would give it one more date

Ask her once more and if she still wont kiss you move on

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Ken
I would give it one more date

Ask her once more and if she still wont kiss you move on
I already got rejected its over. I cant stop thinking about her :feelswhy:

I already got rejected its over. I cant stop thinking about her :feelswhy:

I know it sucks boyo but you gotta let it go

Don't be a simp

• +1

She was prob inexperienced tbh but even then it's kind of weird for her to ghost you just for going for a kiss

• So Sad
She was prob inexperienced tbh but even then it's kind of weird for her to ghost you just for going for a kiss
Yeah I dont get it. I still think about her sometimes. Her family really liked me and we had similiar interest. We would have been great together.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived