Got labelled as a vampire while wearing "normie" clothing

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I get the vampire thing from lots of people, and it may be understanable since I wear black and usually trench coats and shit.

But yesterday I wore some sweater, normie pants and a trendy jacket with fur hoodie. I also tied down my hair so it looked short. I was wearing black but didnt look goth or some shit, looked normie style-wise. Some random semi-drunk girl hugged my arm and said to me "are you a vampire", I was like WTF this again just said "no I drink beer not blood" and she said "would be neat if you were". I guess its something with my face then but im not that pale either, im like normal skin tone.

Also dunno if its a good or a bad thing to have this label stamped on my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, ray and Zesto
Isn't the vampire look what you're going for?

I get the vampire thing from lots of people, and it may be understanable since I wear black and usually trench coats and shit.

But yesterday I wore some sweater, normie pants and a trendy jacket with fur hoodie. I also tied down my hair so it looked short. I was wearing black but didnt look goth or some shit, looked normie style-wise. Some random semi-drunk girl hugged my arm and said to me "are you a vampire", I was like WTF this again just said "no I drink beer not blood" and she said "would be neat if you were". I guess its something with my face then but im not that pale either, im like normal skin tone.

Dark feautures, dark hair, hollow cheeks, low trust face, Lean face

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, LooksJourney and SquareChinOrDeath
Dude u know how many guys would kill for that brooding vampire aesthetic? Embrace it boyo

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, LooksJourney, mojopin and 1 other person
get yourself some fangs

If you're from Spain...... then I'm from the arctic circle.

Have you considered wearing colored contacts ? I think a greenish color with your skin complexion and dark hair would look good.

And yes. You'd look look like a vampire even if you were dressed in a cardigan with corduroy pants.

Isn't the vampire look what you're going for?
Yes. OP thinks like a woman, or more accurately, like a faggot. (i.e. Mixing truth with confusion etc.)

Always had done.
Hey these kinds of faggots are doing well with women nowadays so good for him.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin and DeformAspergerCel
jsut be a vampire br0 theory

Embrace the vampire look, it just suits you

You wouldnt be labelled that if only your zygos was weak.

just feast on human entrails theory

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

I would say you have an "alternative" look and it wouldn't matter how you dressed you'd always have it.

Not to say that's a bad thing, Johnny Depp is the same and many 80s new wave groups were.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I

dunno about the percentage. Weigt is 60 kilograms at 5,11

Just Googled, 132 lbs. That is skinny af. Still face looks good for it though. That and good facial bone structure I guess.

I'll just have to wait and see what I have underneath my facial fat. Just like you I have no muscle either, but I have a shitload of fat. Am currently around 170 lbs, 17-18% body fat at 6' 3". In other words a skeleton with a load of fat on top of it. Losing body fat is currently my cope until I actually manage to get rid of it. I am hoping for some sort of decent facial definition but we'll just have to wait and see. I might not look much better for all I know but here's hoping.

Last edited:
Just Googled, 132 lbs. That is skinny af. Still face looks good for it though. That and good facial bone structure I guess.

I'll just have to wait and see what I have underneath my facial fat. Just like you I have no muscle either, but I have a shitload of fat. Am currently around 170 lbs, 17-18% body fat at 6' 3". In other words a skeleton with a load of fat on top of it. Losing body fat is currently my cope until I actually manage to get rid of it. I am hoping for some sort of decent facial definition but we'll just have to wait and see. I might not look much better for all I know but here's hoping.
Low carbs low sodium is a good way to go

the vampire chad zyros

the virgin regular chad ray

I'm 66kg at 6'2 and my face still looks quite a bit puffier than his, @Zyros is not only skinny but his bf % is most likely very low too.

Low carbs low sodium is a good way to go

Currently on 2K calories, BCAA, whey protein, 45 mins cardio (sit down bike) most days and lifting every other other day. Not always stuck to this but am determined to do so now until the end of the year.

Fakecel gtfo :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

yes you look like a vampire thats what i thought when i saw you