Got measured today, I'm not as tall as I thought I was

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron
I measured myself to be 182.5cm, however I'm only 182cm. I'm officially the king of manlets. On the bright side at least manlets live longer than tall people, and we are more comfortable in airplanes. Its not all bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Revenge123, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 21661 and 8 others
im 6 foot 7

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and Aypo129
I went from 182 to 186 as adult

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
All the hieghtfags
I am 5 ft 6 fuck these shitposters:feelswah:
stop complainng im probably gonna be close to 7 foot-6¨7 when im done growing and ill probably still be a virgin black kid loser while ive seen dudes 5¨5 with baby mamas

I'm around the same height and I get heightmogged even by women every day. 210cm or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Roquefort and Ryan
I'm 167

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
I'm around the same height and I get heightmogged even by women every day. 210cm or death
where tf do you live south sudan?pandora?the netherlands?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123, rooman, Primalsplit and 2 others
If you live in the US and are at this height, you would not be rejected based on your height.Your are among the top 20 percent men height wise

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Jamaldickjavontus
If you live in the US and are at this height, you would not be rejected based on your height.Your are among the top 20 percent men height wise
Thats why its king of manlets, its not tall however nobody will notice you are a manlet. However I remember walking next to Dutch tourists and they exposed me as being a manlet.

Most important was posture maxxing, then i did many other things and still do , i posted in a thread
thanks,what thread did you post it in if you dont mind asking?

I measured myself to be 182.5cm, however I'm only 182cm. I'm officially the king of manlets. On the bright side at least manlets live longer than tall people, and we are more comfortable in airplanes. Its not all bad.
King of manlets is 188

• +1
Reactions: rooman and whiteissuperior
yeah alot of dudes either lying or just noting exceptions they see

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
King of manlets is 188
182cm = king of manlets

183cm = tallfag untouchable sanitation worker
185cm = tallfag peasant
188cm = tallfag soldier, tradesman
192cm = tallfag wealthy citizen
197cm = tallfag nobility
200cm = king of tallfags
200cm+ = tallfag emperor, prophet etc.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Primalsplit and St.TikTokcel
where tf do you live south sudan?pandora?the netherlands?
1% of women in europe and the U.S are over 6ft tall, that means 1 in 100. And when you go outside you definitely see more than 100 women walking around.

182cm = king of manlets

183cm = tallfag untouchable sanitation worker
185cm = tallfag peasant
188cm = tallfag soldier, tradesman
192cm = tallfag wealthy citizen
197cm = tallfag nobility
200cm = king of tallfags
200cm+ = tallfag emperor, prophet etc.
Whatever, curry.

Imagine the trauma...

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Imagine the trauma...
182.5cm can be rounded up to 183cm but 182cm will be associated with 181cm guys rounding to 182cm. If I was .4cm taller I could conceivably fraud 183cm

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
182.5cm can be rounded up to 183cm but 182cm will be associated with 181cm guys rounding to 182cm. If I was .4cm taller I could conceivably fraud 183cm
Rounding up does not increase your tibia lenght.

What is this? Copemathics?

Meanwhile I measured at home 173cm but the nurse measured me 176cm

Being a 6ft manlet is brutal

All the hieghtfags
I am 5 ft 6 fuck these shitposters:feelswah:
You still got a wife tho at least but that’s brutal hopefully she won’t cuck u for a taller man

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
It's fucking ovER go ER manlet subhuman, living longER is not good as you will most probably have already been shreded to pieces by aging by the time you turn 40, 'but muh manlets subhumans live longer and get to spend 2 more years as a deformed monstrosity with chunks of skin hanging fucking evrerywhere" jfl at manlets go ER and rope u manlet it's ogER :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

It's fucking ovER go ER manlet subhuman, living longER is not good as you will most probably have already been shreded to pieces by aging by the time you turn 40, 'but muh manlets subhumans live longer and get to spend 2 more years as a deformed monstrosity with chunks of skin hanging fucking evrerywhere" jfl at manlets go ER and rope u manlet it's ogER :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Its true, life ends at 22 or however long you extend college

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
JFL at guys bitching about being 6 feet when I'll be 5'7" for the rest of my life and still have to do the same shit everyone else does

• JFL
Its true, life ends at 22 or however long you extend college

indeed 22 is the beginning of old but I'd say that it completely ends when you lose your looks.

JFL at guys bitching about being 6 feet when I'll be 5'7" for the rest of my life and still have to do the same shit everyone else does

My life has been such a nightmare, having lived this miserable existence as 5'7'' instead of 6'3 would have been an unimaginable amount of pain.

My life has been such a nightmare, having lived this miserable existence as 5'7'' instead of 6'3 would have been an unimaginable amount of pain.
Idgaf anymore

• JFL
I am 182.4 cm

You still got a wife tho at least but that’s brutal hopefully she won’t cuck u for a taller man
I VIll LLmaxx and You vill be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Posting after a long time bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
Cope
I am getting it from best of the best Paley himself
No copes allowed
Height is cope in India tho ur 5’6 and get mtbs in arranged marriage because everyone there is manlet

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129