Got mogged by a normie yesterday in the club

T

Timelessbrah

Kraken
Me and some friends went out to our university disco club yesterday.

In the middle of the night some normie comes up to me, and asks me if I want to make out with some girl. I say yes, and then he comes up to some random blonde 2 meters ahead of us, grabs her head, licks her ear violently and they procced to make out. Just be low inhib hypothesis confirmed ???

Just fucking lol what did I even saw :feelswah: I did mogged that fagot looks wise, please universe tell me they already knew each other.

@Anchor_Ship

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Me and some friends went out to our university disco club yesterday.

In the middle of the night some normie comes up to me, and asks me if I want to make out with some girl. I say yes, and then he comes up to some random blonde 2 meters ahead of us, grabs her head, licks her ear violently and they procced to make out. Just be low inhib hypothesis confirmed ???

Just fucking lol what did I even saw :feelswah: I did mogged that fagot looks wise, please universe tell me they already knew each other.

@Anchor_Ship
Lookstheory disproved :redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Brutal just be low inhib pill
Also clubbing Wednesday night :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Brutal just be low inhib pill
Also clubbing Wednesday night :unsure:
Besides the dude looked like a junkie with a fisherman's hat xD

It was a big uni party that happens one time in the beginning of each new semester and its always on Wednesdays.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7580