Got mogged by my grandmother (old people are insane ngl)

P

Pythagoras

Pieces must be sacrificed
She made me some Tea and a cheesecake :Comfy: so i'm casually picking up the tea and got BURND LIKE IT'S HELL. she's looking at me like what you doin? put it on the table I'm like no it's fucking hot as fuck (I literally couldn't, got burned as in my skin got burned) she just casually picked that up with her whole hand, not just the fingers and put it on the table and said 'you're soft'. naturally i tried to pick that up again because there's no way, and legit got burned again and it almost fell.

The fuck is wrong with old people, her skin is probably dead ngl. I have 3 heads over her and got brutally moged.

@TsarTsar444 @Latebloomer10 @lutte @ChristianChad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Acnno, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com and Pythagoras
Wtf? This is my experience as well, 45ypo+ people have no problem with touching or tasting how things, nigger stop i told you not to spy on me wtf :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Wtf? This is my experience as well, 45ypo+ people have no problem with touching or tasting how things, nigger stop i told you not to spy on me wtf :feelswhy:
Dead skin and gustatory cortex, just realized i mog her.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14848
old people mog us to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14848 and Pythagoras
She made me some Tea and a cheesecake :Comfy: so i'm casually picking up the tea and got BURND LIKE IT'S HELL. she's looking at me like what you doin? put it on the table I'm like no it's fucking hot as fuck (I literally couldn't, got burned as in my skin got burned) she just casually picked that up with her whole hand, not just the fingers and put it on the table and said 'you're soft'. naturally i tried to pick that up again because there's no way, and legit got burned again and it almost fell.
That's an obvious IOI from her. She's given you all the signs.

Sex her.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14848 and Pythagoras
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14848 and Kekee
Can't do this to my grandfather
He probably can't get it up anymore. Plus he's probably fucked tons of whores on the side in his younger days.

Think about your grandmother's needs. Don't be selfish.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Pythagoras

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras

• Love it
  • Woah