Got mogged yesterday (STORYTIME)

D

Deleted member 22190

Kraken
So, I was at the park yesterday, some lanky faggot came up after a little while, I thought he was 15-16 because he was pretty tall and had a ghetto / yankee voice. Now, only to come find out this motherfucker was THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD HOLY SHIT AND HE WAS LIKE 5'11 - 6'. Granted I'm pretty sure he was wearing airforces as I saw a big portion in the lower portion (2 inches easily) while I only have 1-1.5 inch boosting shoes, I'm 5'9 bare foot btw. But it was a pretty brootal mogging experience.

Granted, I frame mogged, muscle mogged, and face mogged as he had a very soft and feminine looking face but a strangely really deep voice, not sure if it was intentional or not. I only was wearing a tight fitting black shirt with the sleeves rolled upwards. Anyway tho, I went and got a pizza and it was BOMB asf with the meatlover portion being some good ass shit.

We were throwing nuts for a little, and I threw one that went by his mom, told me to watch out, told him it wasn't going to hit her, shortly after (or maybe before idfk), he threw a nut over me when I squatted down to get another one, and it more so glided off my back and hit me. He immediately apologized quickly and seemed sincere, I'm pretty sure he was, but just let me know if I'm coping.

Anyway, about a half hour to an hour late we ended up leaving as it was getting late, but I'm curious, who mogs who in this story? Had a few girls around my age check me out, (didn't look back at me though, which I noted), and I'd like to consider myself Chadlite (insert @Vain786), but that's pretty much the end of the story. I'll post physique pics and some below face ones as well once I go clothes shopping and get some nice ass new clothes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22380 and Vain786
ugh too long to read

So, I was at the park yesterday, some lanky faggot came up after a little while, I thought he was 15-16 because he was pretty tall and had a ghetto / yankee voice. Now, only to come find out this motherfucker was THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD HOLY SHIT AND HE WAS LIKE 5'11 - 6'. Granted I'm pretty sure he was wearing airforces as I saw a big portion in the lower portion (2 inches easily) while I only have 1-1.5 inch boosting shoes, I'm 5'9 bare foot btw. But it was a pretty brootal mogging experience.

Granted, I frame mogged, muscle mogged, and face mogged as he had a very soft and feminine looking face but a strangely really deep voice, not sure if it was intentional or not. I only was wearing a tight fitting black shirt with the sleeves rolled upwards. Anyway tho, I went and got a pizza and it was BOMB asf with the meatlover portion being some good ass shit.

We were throwing nuts for a little, and I threw one that went by his mom, told me to watch out, told him it wasn't going to hit her, shortly after (or maybe before idfk), he threw a nut over me when I squatted down to get another one, and it more so glided off my back and hit me. He immediately apologized quickly and seemed sincere, I'm pretty sure he was, but just let me know if I'm coping.

Anyway, about a half hour to an hour late we ended up leaving as it was getting late, but I'm curious, who mogs who in this story? Had a few girls around my age check me out, (didn't look back at me though, which I noted), and I'd like to consider myself Chadlite (insert @Vain786), but that's pretty much the end of the story. I'll post physique pics and some below face ones as well once I go clothes shopping and get some nice ass new clothes.
was talking to this girl ethnic htb good pheno and the bell rings to leave class some 6 4 nigga with crazy frame is standing near the door and brutally mogs my 5 6 frame

but the crazy thing is I faced mogged him as I would say Tyronelite near tyrone but he was htn with long hair she looked up at him with awe and I died inside that day

moral of the story height is king

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
was talking to this girl ethnic htb good pheno and the bell rings to leave class some 6 4 nigga with crazy frame is standing near the door and brutally mogs my 5 6 frame

but the crazy thing is I faced mogged him as I would say Tyronelite near tyrone but he was htn with long hair she looked up at him with awe and I died inside that day

Brootal, pray for my bones to grow longer bro

He prolly wasn't a htn. Just an average black guy.