Got my Ex Obsessing over me

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
I got with my ex 2 months ago, we dated for a bit, then I started getting too close, obsessed etc, begun asking to talk everyday, so she eventually became very distant.
So I broke up with her 2 weeks ago. After that I became distant, stopped sending snaps etc, then she started becoming more and more emotional towards me, she started sending me a bunch of messages asking for my love, then she started sending hearts again, and now she is pretty much obsessed with me lol

Any similar experiences ?

Ox8op7wtdqd51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and MiroslavBulldosex
cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Germania
I got with my ex 2 months ago, we dated for a bit, then I started getting too close, obsessed etc, begun asking to talk everyday, so she eventually became very distant.
So I broke up with her 2 weeks ago. After that I became distant, stopped sending snaps etc, then she started becoming more and more emotional towards me, she started sending me a bunch of messages asking for my love, then she started sending hearts again, and now she is pretty much obsessed with me lol

she sounds a bit fucked up, in her relationship forming style.

Some are afraid when someone gets close, and pcush away. But than when losing that, they get super clingy because they do desire relationship(s).
Super difficult people to deal with, in a dating, relationship sense.

wait, there is written about attachment styles.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Normal people problems.
I would help help you if I had actually been with someone once.

I’ve experienced this too

Mystery creates attraction the less your presence is known to someone who knows a lot about you the more they miss you especially women