Got my First legit follow back from a real girl that lives near me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20230718 015353

Hapa fogger that i Will try to smash. @Pendejo shit felt harder than calculus exam. @OogaBooba

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 31562, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Mirin bro.

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
You two subhumans have so much in common, both love noodles!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, deadmanwalking, Debetro and 2 others
You two subhumans have so much in common, both love noodles!
she's hot. at this rythim i will have around some 100 real girls followers by the end of the month. then it's all downhill with my face

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Nah bro she looks fat

• Hmm...

she's hot. at this rythim i will have around some 100 real girls followers by the end of the month. then it's all downhill with my face
Shit can’t you just go to a club and get many that way? You can also ask em to share your profile on stories

Shit can’t you just go to a club and get many that way? You can also ask em to share your profile on stories
Mmm no?? How the fuck do you that in the club? You can get 2 ig max if you're lucky, spending 20 euros for that.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Bleach your skin white and visit Ramieri. Then you might be able to fuck these roasties.
Poor people trying to tell Rich people how to get Rich part 762

Poor people trying to tell Rich people how to get Rich part 762
The thing is you are actually poor judging by where you live and in which state you are right now. I’m just tryna give advice homie.

Mmm no?? How the fuck do you that in the club? You can get 2 ig max if you're lucky, spending 20 euros for that.
When I used to have insta I did it alot and asked them to share my profile at that time I had 1k real followers from my area.

Getting igs is easy as fuck if you’re good looking

• JFL
only matters if follow is from a chadlite fag who has photos of him in white linen shirts on the dalmatian coast

• JFL
Sub chad with no status and no followers trying to get sex over Instagram... wow good luck with that.

• Hmm...
That would be tantamount to a paraplegic trying to climb mount everest

Thank me later incel

Seriously that's an extremely difficult endeavor. It's especially frustrating because you're in a position where you might feel this sense of progress and accomplishment because you're putting yourself out there and trying but then you realize your toolkit is badly damaged and it's going to take a lot to repair it and get it to a level where you have something to work with. I've been there and it's very discouraging. No looks, no status, no followers = nightmare mode.

When I used to have insta I did it alot and asked them to share my profile at that time I had 1k real followers from my area.

Getting igs is easy as fuck if you’re good looking
Different times you were in social circle
Sub chad with no status and no followers trying to get sex over Instagram... wow good luck with that.
What's this giga projection
Instagram works Just like tinder but it's better