Got my hair professionally iron curled yesterday,larped as a perm to normies i know irl and got violated to suicide zone…..

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Honestly I still haven’t recovered,I posted my hair to ig story,sent it to multiple whatsapp groups (including my class one),and I got bullied soo much,people telling me that it’s nothing special or that I should just shave everything off and that I would look good with a buzzcut (girls from my class said this,like literally every single one from my class told me this when I sent them a pic of my ,,perm’’ in the group) and ofc we have males who called me gay through phonecalls and shit…..and people just making me feel shit in general,honestly I wont post a pic here yet cuz idk if I might get bullied again but honestly it looked soo natural,like my old hair but with good curls…..literally like my old fringe but just curly:feelswhy:
Tell me the truth,did they really meant it or they were just trying to fuck me up
Were they jealous of my ascension cuz I look better with it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14543 and 7 others
Told you.. No one looks better with a perm but you just didn't wanna listen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
It wasn’t a perm,just ironcurled
An in my eyes,I did looked better,a lot better perhaps
Like some tiktok guy

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Niggas JFLing me are just pushing me to end this suffery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
It wasn’t a perm,just ironcurled
An in my eyes,I did looked better,a lot better perhaps
Like some tiktok guy
Curly hair is cope you should keep it straight. Look at the kpop stars, all of them have straight hair, not curly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Curly hair is cope you should keep it straight. Look at the kpop stars, all of them have straight hair, not curly.
Cuz they are asian and they would look off with curly hair
Honestly Im European Mediterranean,light skin one…..so basically second most desirable pheno and they naturally have curly hair (I don’t) and it looked soo god damn natural man,it looked good and it truly ascended me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
He’s a chad anyway so it doesn’t make a difference

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
He’s a chad anyway so it doesn’t make a difference
Honestly it just skyrocketed my SMV,cuz instead off girls just being bored of my slight way hair now I have really good curls that they could rub their fingers throughout and brag how fluffy my hair is
Can’t wait to perm it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Cuz they are asian and they would look off with curly hair
Honestly Im European Mediterranean,light skin one…..so basically second most desirable pheno and they naturally have curly hair (I don’t) and it looked soo god damn natural man,it looked good and it truly ascended me
Asians actually have wavy hair as well and even curly hair but it is straight hair that's preferred since it looks better. The reason why zoomers in the west like curly hair is because they base their beauty standards on Afro American culture. If blacks had straight hair and whites had curly hair then the hair trend would be to have straight hair since it follows Afro American culture. Because let's be real. Curly hair on boys looks shit.

I just did the opposite, gone from curly to perfectly straight :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
its just jealousy/they saw you as a lil bitch before this already/u need to start acting like ur chad

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, aBetterMii and Chad69
It just began, I looked very low class with curly hair :Comfy:
Honestly it was a joke
It all depends on your area,your face ect ect….Chad can wear a mohawk in Israel and still get pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
I posted my hair to ig story,sent it to multiple whatsapp groups (including my class one),and I got bullied soo much
Jfl why would you sent a picture of your haircut in your class chat?
Giga autism

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chad69
Jfl why would you sent a picture of your haircut in your class chat?
Giga autism
Cuz I don’t care about subhumans and girls with 20+ body count tbh
My entire class combined doesn’t have any value at all…just bunch of ugly tallfucks and ugly girls with headache giving body counts

Balkans is land of buzzcut roided ogres

Prettyboy is more an american thing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Prettyboy
Balkans is land of buzzcut roided ogres

Prettyboy is more an american thing
I know
But I always think 2 steps ahead
Which app is the most popular
Right on boyo
Tiktok,who is shown on tiktok?Prettyboys!!!!
Its like investing into stocks,you gotta wait but also do research :feelshehe:
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Honestly I still haven’t recovered,I posted my hair to ig story,sent it to multiple whatsapp groups (including my class one),and I got bullied soo much,people telling me that it’s nothing special or that I should just shave everything off and that I would look good with a buzzcut (girls from my class said this,like literally every single one from my class told me this when I sent them a pic of my ,,perm’’ in the group) and ofc we have males who called me gay through phonecalls and shit…..and people just making me feel shit in general,honestly I wont post a pic here yet cuz idk if I might get bullied again but honestly it looked soo natural,like my old hair but with good curls…..literally like my old fringe but just curly:feelswhy:
Tell me the truth,did they really meant it or they were just trying to fuck me up
Were they jealous of my ascension cuz I look better with it?
The fact that they know it's not natural you come across as super try hard
That's why you shouldn't get a perm.
That and the fact it probs does look good as well normies can't take being mogged unaturally

Natural curls> perms just stick with what u got bro you have to just try keep your hair.
Perm will eventually cause hairless and it's try hard does not increase smv bro.
I'm lucky my hair is curly but if I straighten into curtains for example.
Ppl would violate me like they violates you jfl

Only if it's naturally curly it's good but if ppl know it's not real then you're a try hard- girls like natural looks so you can never tell a foid you've had surgery or it's over haha

Only if it's naturally curly it's good but if ppl know it's not real then you're a try hard- girls like natural looks so you can never tell a foid you've had surgery or it's over haha
i think curly hair looks like shit, only in cuckmerica and cucknada where people fall for bbc meme they start saying curly hair is good