Got these bitches seething

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Yesterday I went for lunch with 3 foids, and they were being basic, so I got them seething by showing my ex and bringing up the abortion ban.

Now I've gone to buy some creatine and same bitches are eating croissants and huge cream covered coffee, so asked me to sit with them.

They are still seething, so keep trying to show me bitches coming out of the creatine shop and the gym and asking if I like them (I don't cos I hate fit girls) and trying to get me to play shag marry kill for foids in office but I'm refusing.

Dark triad pissing foids off is so much fun...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Catawampus, Xangsane and 6 others
So why are they seethingv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
So why are they seethingv
They were seething yesterday cos I showed them my ex and she can get bf these bitches can't even though they desperate for a bf, and they are so try hard, and obsessed with bodies and diet and shit.

They were seething cos I said maybe the abortion ban is a good thing, u can't say it's bad just cos u don't support it (this really triggered them).

Today they are seething cos I'm not taking bait and saying any of the foids they point ot to me (basically gym foids who like Starbucks, so a proxy for them) are hot, so I'm not simping for them telling them they great

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Obv I don't like landwhales or twigs either, I just don't like girls who try and larp a good shape by working out, prefer girls with genetic good shape.

I can still LOOK at a gym girl with good shape and say she has a nice shape, nice ass, but I'm not gonna get horny off that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
can still LOOK at a gym girl with good shape and say she has a nice shape, nice ass, but I'm not gonna get horny off that
94D474F6 082F 4190 AAD2 6D7D8224FF68

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and EverythingMattersCel
Gym girls are everything

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
What an ethnic badboy
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yesterday I went for lunch with 3 foids, and they were being basic, so I got them seething by showing my ex and bringing up the abortion ban.

Now I've gone to buy some creatine and same bitches are eating croissants and huge cream covered coffee, so asked me to sit with them.

They are still seething, so keep trying to show me bitches coming out of the creatine shop and the gym and asking if I like them (I don't cos I hate fit girls) and trying to get me to play shag marry kill for foids in office but I'm refusing.

Dark triad pissing foids off is so much fun...
They will use your answers against you if they are ever made at you.
Try to stir up some drama just to get at you.

Just tell them "personality is the most important factor in attraction for me, so i can't play the game since i don't know them well enough"

Obv I don't like landwhales or twigs either, I just don't like girls who try and larp a good shape by working out, prefer girls with genetic good shape.

I can still LOOK at a gym girl with good shape and say she has a nice shape, nice ass, but I'm not gonna get horny off that
This applies to me too. Something about gym girls just turns me off.

They will use your answers against you if they are ever made at you.
Try to stir up some drama just to get at you.

Just tell them "personality is the most important factor in attraction for me, so i can't play the game since i don't know them well enough"
God damn it Gump, you must have a God damn iq of 150!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
This applies to me too. Something about gym girls just turns me off.
Yep, I totally get when u see a gym girl with the shorts or yoga pants and the pantyline showing, and they got the sculpted shape it's like oh cool, girl works hard, looks nice, but that's all.

I think it's maybe how when foids see a framecel with huge muscles and low bodyfat idk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yep, I totally get when u see a gym girl with the shorts or yoga pants and the pantyline showing, and they got the sculpted shape it's like oh cool, girl works hard, looks nice, but that's all.

I think it's maybe how when foids see a framecel with huge muscles and low bodyfat idk
I mean the lack of softness is a turn off. What's ideal for me is a woman with a good frame, shape but she must be soft at the same time.

I mean the lack of softness is a turn off. What's ideal for me is a woman with a good frame, shape but she must be soft at the same time.
Yeah same, has to have a figure, but layer of fat all over to be soft, WORST thing is foid who is hard