Gotta love the mental gymnastics leftists go through supporting islamic immigrants and islam but are against homophobia at the same time

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Its so fucking funny when they get canceled by muslims, but then answer "muhh I don't mean the religion i mean individuals"

Happened to this soy german wef dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19766
Personally, I am in favor of deporting those who don't share European values - Islamists, supporters of the ideology of the Russian world, i.e. conservatives

• Love it
Reactions: Justin Trudeau
Islam is a religion of peace and homosexuality is great and progressive! It's not hyprcritical at all. Christians are far more homophobic than muslims easily! Christians are right wing bigots and extremists Christianity does not belong in schools instead schools should teach children to become transgender!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
Islam is a religion of peace and homosexuality is great and progressive! It's not hyprcritical at all. Christians are far more homophobic than muslims easily! Christians are right wing bigots and extremists Christianity does not belong in schools instead schools should teach children to become transgender!
We see that well with whats happening to your WEF comrade Macron lol

Its so fucking funny when they get canceled by muslims, but then answer "muhh I don't mean the religion i mean individuals"

Happened to this soy german wef dude
View attachment 1977825
By supporting the influx of Islamic immigrants, these 'leftists' are working to their own detriment as they contribute to the popularity of right-wing parties.

They are also working to the detriment of working people, as employers are thus able to hire immigrants at lower wages and thus reduce the wages of native workers.

It is also a huge injustice that the working class is forced to work for those of the immigrants who refuse to work.