Graycel Ignore List

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
@Gerfndor @sulker @Wijoh @john1-. @lorra @NoLimitMo @SH248 @itzxcolin @last sxmmer @HereToGetBetter @PashtunMogger @mayo mogger @๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ @vamptriad @9Romance (not a graycel technically but posts the worst fucking content on the forum and is mentally a graycel) @jupiter0445 @blite @R.Shami @TDTaykurso @Banasura @belisa14 @yirma19 @JayQuads

Will update more tommorow, and consistently. Don't give graycels attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GabachoCopium, Nick.Harte and 15 others
just trynna grind to get experience here ๐Ÿคท hop off

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel and 4 others
who is the graycel u fuckin moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and yirma19
we really should be hating on these new tiktok kids not people who been here

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Nick.Harte, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte, N1666 and 8 others
yall greys letting this slide?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, blite, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19
I donโ€™t see my name on there. Iโ€™ll prove that Iโ€™ve been a lurker for a long ass time with consistent high iq quality threads. Feel free to add it in the meantime though brocel

@Gerfndor @sulker @Wijoh @john1-. @lorra @NoLimitMo @SH248 @itzxcolin @last sxmmer @HereToGetBetter @PashtunMogger @mayo mogger @๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ @vamptriad @9Romance (not a graycel technically but posts the worst fucking content on the forum and is mentally a graycel) @jupiter0445 @blite @R.Shami @TDTaykurso @Banasura @belisa14 @yirma19 @JayQuads

Attachments

• DC5A695A-E5FB-4B44-8DD3-B6C29A99EDA8.jpeg
    DC5A695A-E5FB-4B44-8DD3-B6C29A99EDA8.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30254, PashtunMogger and 1 other person

My account was made a year ago though?

Mention me again you ugly ass nigga ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bruh I just came from wheat waffles and mensmaxxing

not greycel also nobody cares

why am i not on here?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, 0hMan, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Because youโ€™re so insignificant and worthless that you arenโ€™t even given hate
hey buddy, cool it down with the hostile attitude. We're all chill here

hey buddy, cool it down with the hostile attitude. We're all chill here
Also I know youโ€™re just larping as a tiktokcel, I can read you like a book bozo you canโ€™t fool me, youโ€™re just doing it for shits and giggles

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
some of them arent greys mentally

Also I know youโ€™re just larping as a tiktokcel, I can read you like a book bozo you canโ€™t fool me, youโ€™re just doing it for shits and giggles
I'll shit and giggle on your mom, kid!

just rope the qt stacy will never love u

• +1

Love to be on the list

• +1
Fuck you and Marky Thompson nigga LMAO

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Campaigning for greycel rights as we speak

Banasura is fucking hilarious and adds value to the forum simply by being a 1 in a million poster
No other poster quite like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Nothing is wrong with a greycel as long as they aren't ignorant blackpill deniers that are here to troll and what not.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan

kys thin ass hair girl wit fucking cat photo on the wall

I kill greyfags on sight

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Arcturus
That dude is showing signs of literal phycological torment and issues. Why would we argue with him further.
low T statement. real niggas argue without a reason

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Graycels are like ants they are invisible mofoโ€™s

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
one more

@assymetricel

Donโ€™t @ me retarded nigger

• +1
I been on . Org since early 2022 lmao im not a frauding nigger, I donโ€™t lie. I deleted my previous account because this site was low key fucking with my mental health and I spent too much time on it. But I realized blackpill is just the truth you canโ€™t ignore and have to accept so I said fuck it and hoped back on and I come back on here march 2023 . So stfu nigger I never figured about looksmaxxing from TikTok

Why was I tagged in this jfl

eat shit u fucking ugly bitch

no father activities

u lil ugly virgin bitch I been black pilling since last year fucking bitch. I'll eat ur mother alive wit my brodie

WHy am I on here๐Ÿ˜ญ

• +1
Reactions: Ryan